Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

gluepot

Midfield
It's a brilliant episode, but the scene where Marjorie is sat at Vera's, looking around her while Vera makes the coffee, goes on about 30 seconds too long. CUT!!
Also I think she is listed as Marjery on the credits.

STUMPY

Full Back
I kna all the hardcore AWP fans get on this thread. Ive just been watching a film (Gangster no1) pretty shit actually, but there's a bloke in this and im convinced he had a small part somewhere in AWP but i cant think who. I may be wrong blokes name is David Thewlis if anyone can be arsed to google him and have a look at his mush 👍👍

Rokeroar

Central Defender
I kna all the hardcore AWP fans get on this thread. Ive just been watching a film (Gangster no1) pretty shit actually, but there's a bloke in this and im convinced he had a small part somewhere in AWP but i cant think who. I may be wrong blokes name is David Thewlis if anyone can be arsed to google him and have a look at his mush 👍👍
That's the guy that played Frank in Shameless. Cant remember him in AWP, but I'm not a hard core fan😅

AWP isn't on his list of credits on IMDB.

bayek

Subs Bench
Can't think of him in auf weidersehen, but he is in only fools and horses. He's the drummer in mental mickeys band that goes on top of the pops.