Fauci

I will never understand the wearing a mask outside thing like.
Wierd because I just don’t get people who say they “ don’t understand the wearing of masks outside “ ?
Suppose so. I take mine straight off when I'm outside, my lass is a dentist and has to wear a Bane-esque mask at work, which looks horrific. Needless to say she thinks I'm a right fanny.
She’s right 😁

Last edited:
Fruit loops everywhere - even doctors.

Full clip below - Doc claims masks are absolutely useless.

He's off his tits though isn't he, he's trying to claim other drs are "in on it" which is just bollocks.

Hi Dr now we all know masks don't work and this virus is fake but would you mind just lying to your patients you've looked after for years and also don't forget to give your own children the vaccine which makes us all infertile.

What's that you say? We could just put it in the water supply if we have that much control of the world, fuck off you nutter this is much better and it means we can flush out left wing pedos.

Virologist Who Told Fauci SARS-CoV-2 'Potentially Engineered' Just Nuked His Twitter Account

Kristian G. Anderson who runs the Andersen Lab in La Jolla, CA, wrote in a Feb. 1 email to Fauci "The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome, less than 0.1 percent, so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered," adding that he and his team found "the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."

This is the exact email - a fair bit is missing on that post (which came straight from Zerohedge....)

Fauci: “I do not recommend that you wear a mask...the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus.”

The funny thing is that a doctor friend of mine told me pretty much exactly the same thing about a year ago, I posted about it on here and was roundly abused of course. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that some cheap mask that most people re-use and don't even wear properly will do fuck all. Same as anyone capable of thinking for themselves would have clocked that a virus like this supposedly originating from a wet market just up the road from the only BL4 lab in China - a lab that creates and tests on coronaviruses - might be a bit of a f***ing coincidence.

People like Fauci are more interested in virtue signalling, political games and controlling the public than public health. Everyone has an agenda and we are constantly being lied to. Fauci and everyone like him should be locked up when all is said and done. Fuck the CCP and the WHO too.

This is what he said:-

Fauci, Feb. 5, 2020: Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a vey low risk location.

No what exactly is wrong with that? You need to do your research mate and not simply follow the sheep reading nationalpulse and the other msm

Last edited:
Fruit loops everywhere - even doctors.

Full clip below - Doc claims masks are absolutely useless.

Anyone who introduces themselves as Dr 'First Name' is a Wrong un in my eyes

He is a GP like me so will have a similar experience and he is talking shite. Sadly there is a LOT of money to be made from peddling this shite.

Anyone who even mentions hydroxychloroquine and Covid in a sentence isnt worth listening too. There is firm evidence outcomes are not improved with this treatment and Ivermectin hasnt had a complete study yet as far as I have seen. Also hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are drugs that as a GP you dont routinely prescribe so your knowledge of them is less.

Effect of Hydroxychloroquine on Clinical Status at 14 Days in Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19

From JAMA so a good source
'These findings do not support the use of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 among hospitalized adults'

Also insinuating that the doctors in the hospital dont know what they are doing is very unprofessional and if he was working with me he wouldnt be resigning he would be leaving my clinic. You can see from last year that the number of deaths compared to the number of admissions has fallen dramatically ie the treatment for Covid has improved as more experience is gained on what works

Anyone who introduces themselves as Dr 'First Name' is a Wrong un in my eyes

He is a GP like me so will have a similar experience and he is talking shite. Sadly there is a LOT of money to be made from peddling this shite.

Anyone who even mentions hydroxychloroquine and Covid in a sentence isnt worth listening too. There is firm evidence outcomes are not improved with this treatment and Ivermectin hasnt had a complete study yet as far as I have seen. Also hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are drugs that as a GP you dont routinely prescribe so your knowledge of them is less.

Effect of Hydroxychloroquine on Clinical Status at 14 Days in Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19

From JAMA so a good source
'These findings do not support the use of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 among hospitalized adults'

Also insinuating that the doctors in the hospital dont know what they are doing is very unprofessional and if he was working with me he wouldnt be resigning he would be leaving my clinic. You can see from last year that the number of deaths compared to the number of admissions has fallen dramatically ie the treatment for Covid has improved as more experience is gained on what works

Very interesting.

Can you expand on how there is a ‘lot of money to be made from peddling this shite’?

Very interesting.

Can you expand on how there is a ‘lot of money to be made from peddling this shite’?
Books, public appearances, website clicks. Or in this case, abandoning your GP partnership to cash in on your private "functional medicine" as advertised on your twitter handle as your crackpot claims are shared by the vulnerable, the very vulnerable who would lap up your "functional medicine" at £345 a consultation.
Pretty much every significant alternative theorist to whats happening has had something to push, Bahkdi and the book, Toby Young and his lockdown skeptics, Yeadon and his media whoring etc etc. All of whom avoid any active discussion with anybody who has contrary views and hide their previous claims that have since been shown to be false.

Very interesting.

Andrew Wakefield has done pretty well for himself with his lies and fraud

A lot of the Anti-vax posts early on also had a book they were plugging too

Is that the only bit of my post you have issue with so I can presume the rest is correct?
Books, public appearances, website clicks. Or in this case, abandoning your GP partnership to cash in on your private "functional medicine" as advertised on your twitter handle as your crackpot claims are shared by the vulnerable, the very vulnerable who would lap up your "functional medicine" at £345 a consultation.
Pretty much every significant alternative theorist to whats happening has had something to push, Bahkdi and the book, Toby Young and his lockdown skeptics, Yeadon and his media whoring etc etc. All of whom avoid any active discussion with anybody who has contrary views and hide their previous claims that have since been shown to be false.
What he said - its much better than my post

Last edited:
Andrew Wakefield has done pretty well for himself with his lies and fraud

A lot of the Anti-vax posts early on also had a book they were plugging too

Is that the only bit of my post you have issue with so I can presume the rest is correct?

What he said - its much better than my post

Quite a revelation to hear of all these GP crackpots ready to abandon their careers to move into this supposed lucrative tinfoiler scene.

Quite a revelation to hear of all these GP crackpots ready to abandon their careers to move into this supposed lucrative tinfoiler scene.

One GP - and if you can find a GP job that pays 345 quid an hour let me know I will apply for it today

Its quite a revelation that you trust someone who abandons his morals to profiteer on peoples ill health with unproven nonsense therapies - just have a look at his website its a load of bollocks

One GP - and if you can find a GP job that pays 345 quid an hour let me know I will apply for it today

Its quite a revelation that you trust someone who abandons his morals to profiteer on peoples ill health with unproven nonsense therapies - just have a look at his website its a load of bollocks

I guess this money grabbing GP saw his opening when the former President of America started endorsing therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine .

Nut jobs everywhere.

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.​

The evidence is mounting up considerably against Fauci and those associated.

Last edited:

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.​

The evidence is mounting up considerably against Fauci and those associated.
How's that evidence you moron? He's talking about reducing the threat of future pandemics by looking at the genetic make up of viruses from samples taken from wild animals, comparing them to known pandemic potential viruses and then using that to see if locals to the area have antibodies. That means they can identify the risk of zoonosis, pandemic potential and stop the activity that increases the chances of further infections.

He's off his tits though isn't he, he's trying to claim other drs are "in on it" which is just bollocks.

Hi Dr now we all know masks don't work and this virus is fake but would you mind just lying to your patients you've looked after for years and also don't forget to give your own children the vaccine which makes us all infertile.

What's that you say? We could just put it in the water supply if we have that much control of the world, fuck off you nutter this is much better and it means we can flush out left wing pedos.
Exactly or in the injections you get at the dentist or the flu jab etc, thick as mince some of them.

Back