Fauci

Funny how the self-proclaimed "free thinkers" all agree with each other and pat each other on the back for it

One of them in another thread bragged about CNN losing 70% of its viewership yet apparently the rest of us who aren't in on their little secret are all brainwashed by outlets like that. Clowns.

The Chinese were celebrating Biden's win

To be honest of the people I talked to they didn't really care who won - they figured it was going to be much the same either way as whoever got in had to be seen to be tough on China and some preferred Trump simply because they viewed him as incompetent and not smart enough to surround himself with people who could advise him well leaving a gap in the world order China would be happy to fill in (reference Peter Navarro and his mate Ron Vara!)

I wonder, would Trump have "lost" if this virus hadn't erm..."appeared"? What benefits China more - a Trump second term or Biden?
I guess you didn’t listen when I advised you to seek help . Absolutely nuts man.
The Chinese were celebrating Biden's win
The whole world celebrated Trumps defeat.
I see you got a like from laurel and hardy , sums up the content,.

Last edited:
Give us the gist then,

Fauci is a complete liar, communicated emails regarding gain-of-function yet denied this to congress (a crime, but the Biden admin won’t prosecute) and knew that Covid was very unlikely to be transmitted by asymptotic people.

Lots of questions but the developing consensus is that Fauci is a fraud.

Think big media are trying to portray Fauci in a better light by focusing on him as some poor bloke trying his best. Fauci was paid a small fortune and then awarded (some say paid off) $1million.

Back