Fauci

Hulkster

Striker
Seems to be in a spot of bother.

Incredible to think that a couple of months ago you would have been labelled a conspiracy theorist and banned from social media for peddling disinformation of you'd suggested that the virus may have leaked from the Wuhan lab or that masks don't make any difference.

Turns out he agreed with you, even if he insisted the opposite in public.

Fauci: “I do not recommend that you wear a mask...the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus.”

The funny thing is that a doctor friend of mine told me pretty much exactly the same thing about a year ago, I posted about it on here and was roundly abused of course. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that some cheap mask that most people re-use and don't even wear properly will do fuck all. Same as anyone capable of thinking for themselves would have clocked that a virus like this supposedly originating from a wet market just up the road from the only BL4 lab in China - a lab that creates and tests on coronaviruses - might be a bit of a f***ing coincidence.

People like Fauci are more interested in virtue signalling, political games and controlling the public than public health. Everyone has an agenda and we are constantly being lied to. Fauci and everyone like him should be locked up when all is said and done. Fuck the CCP and the WHO too.

Seems to be in a spot of bother.

Incredible to think that a couple of months ago you would have been labelled a conspiracy theorist and banned from social media for peddling disinformation of you'd suggested that the virus may have leaked from the Wuhan lab or that masks don't make any difference.

Turns out he agreed with you, even if he insisted the opposite in public.

Horrible little shit who needs to pay the cash back and hand himself in to authorities.

Fauci: “I do not recommend that you wear a mask...the typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus.”

The funny thing is that a doctor friend of mine told me pretty much exactly the same thing about a year ago, I posted about it on here and was roundly abused of course. Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that some cheap mask that most people re-use and don't even wear properly will do fuck all. Same as anyone capable of thinking for themselves would have clocked that a virus like this supposedly originating from a wet market just up the road from the only BL4 lab in China - a lab that creates and tests on coronaviruses - might be a bit of a f***ing coincidence.

People like Fauci are more interested in virtue signalling, political games and controlling the public than public health. Everyone has an agenda and we are constantly being lied to. Fauci and everyone like him should be locked up when all is said and done. Fuck the CCP and the WHO too.

The problem is most people follow big media and have been conditioned into discarding any counter narratives for fear of ‘conspiracy theories’.

Last edited:
Why does he grow a face while going through his train of thought?

It's a reference to the NPC meme: NPC (meme) - Wikipedia

The featureless, grey face represents the hordes of brainless sheep out there who are incapable of thinking for themselves and just parrot what the TV tells them. Mostly aimed at "woke" leftist-types, it touched so many nerves that the meme is actually banned on Twitter.

What a surprise, the usual suspects twisting the evidence to build a flimsy case against someone who went against the conservative narrative.

Grow up lads.
Are we expected to believe after years of science that they just discovered a small cloth covering could help stop particles , particles that every transmitted virus has displayed since day dot, the principle never changed? It's a 2+2=5 situation, it was obvious to me this was just to keep the virus in the public mind. Come on man, we can own up now to our own nonsense surely?

Are we expected to believe after years of science that they just discovered a small cloth covering could help stop particles , particles that every transmitted virus has displayed since day dot, the principle never changed? It's a 2+2=5 situation, it was obvious to me this was just to keep the virus in the public mind. Come on man, we can own up now to our own nonsense surely?

If masks don’t help stop particles please explain why research proves they do.

Even cloth masks have a benefit.
Yes for Sneezy coughing types, you know all this.. Viral load. Keep in mind I sat next to, for 4 hours, in a small room a later PCR tested type. So either the PCR test is poor or the transmission over that period, with a none coughing/sneezing type, is poor. You can't have it both ways. Either way we are a few of weeks away from the end of all this.

Last edited:
Yes for Sneezy coughing types, you know all this.. Viral load. Keep in mind I sat next to, for 4 hours, in a small room a later PCR tested type. So either the PCR test is poor or the transmission over that period, with a none coughing/sneezing type, is poor. You can't have it both ways. Either way we are a few of weeks away from the end of all this.

Cloth masks help stop the spread.

I don’t trust a word you say on here as you’re proven to have lied multiple times.

Cloth masks help stop the spread.

I don’t trust a word you say on here as you’re proven to have lied multiple times.
Nope in actual fact I do see your point you are playing to the weakest links and in doing that dismissing thinking types for the greater good. In other words you're not being a berk and I'm not being a berk and I can say that now we are so close to the end date.

Even cloth masks have a benefit.
Indeed they do, my lad did a school project this year for his GCSE where he got class mates and family to sit side on to a light source and read a set bit of text with a camera recording the face side on. The amount of tiny drops of spit we fire out when talking is eye opening when seen in slow motion.
Masks aren't a silver bullet but do help stop the spread in certain positions, anyone who thinks they do nothing are a bit daft imo.

Back