Fat & Proud on Living now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's already plenty of clueless c*nts involved in running the country, one more can't hurt.

I know a fat bastard when I see one. Rugby players etc might want us to think they are just normal but they aren't. A fatty is a fatty and I'd sort the fat bastards out. You have to be cruel to be kind.

I think I know a wee bit more than you about food etc.

I know a fat bastard when I see one. Rugby players etc might want us to think they are just normal but they aren't. A fatty is a fatty and I'd sort the fat bastards out. You have to be cruel to be kind.

I think I know a wee bit more than you about food etc.

:lol:

It should be demonised as smoking is.

It is! Look on here for example, I cant recall hundreds of threads on the SMB persecuting smokers deriding them, humilating them, making jokes about them stinking, there horrid breath & yellow fingers, afflicting the rest of us with passive smoking & generally saying how the are worse than shit? Correct me if I am wrong

It is! Look on here for example, I cant recall hundreds of threads on the SMB persecuting smokers deriding them, humilating them, making jokes about them stinking, there horrid breath & yellow fingers, afflicting the rest of us with passive smoking & generally saying how the are worse than shit? Correct me if I am wrong

There has been.

Yeah you think you do but in reality you know fuck all about the subject at hand.

I know what I'm on about. I've telt ya. I'd sort the fat problem out.

Yeah you think you do but in reality you know fuck all about the subject at hand.

I know what I'm on about. I've telt ya. I'd sort the fat problem out.

Really? Maybe one or two with the odd quip here & there - as opposed to the weekly thread of this topic.

nah, everytime there's a smoking thread it ends up in an argument about how much they smell & the cost to the NHS. There does seem to be one, at least once month.

Really? Maybe one or two with the odd quip here & there - as opposed to the weekly thread of this topic.

I'm an ex smoker so I notice it. Like Le Chuck says its every smoking thread is people saying how disgusting these people are.

.............I'm fat and I smoke, life is over for me I guess ;):lol: (I'm not daft, I got here by eating crap I shouldn't have done - I'd like to change that to be honest, so I'm joining the gym and going to Weight Watchers ;))

.............I'm fat and I smoke, life is over for me I guess ;):lol: (I'm not daft, I got here by eating crap I shouldn't have done - I'd like to change that to be honest, so I'm joining the gym and going to Weight Watchers ;))

Well done ;)

Course they would. My scales tell me my fat 0% etc so I'd chuck them on some scales I'd of they looked like fatties I'd send them away. Or I'd fit really narrow doors and put the salad bar outside.

Do you manage to register on normal scales or do use the ones in the kitchen? :lol:

Do you manage to register on normal scales or do use the ones in the kitchen? :lol:

thats 25 times you have posted on a spug comment without him replying
did they remove your brain in the operating theatre or have you always been stupid - take a f***ing hint

thats 25 times you have posted on a spug comment without him replying
did they remove your brain in the operating theatre or have you always been stupid - take a f***ing hint

Like I'm going to take advice off a bum licking nob like you. Your username is very appropriate because Kevin Turvey was a complete cock too. Remove your tongue from his sphincter and get back under that rock you crawled from. The fact you only seem to post under that name to have a go at me shows you to be sad wanker here ;) :lol:

Do you two actually know each other off the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back