Fat & Proud on Living now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the best we've got?

Lets say you have somebody that is 170lbs at 8% body fat with extraordinary energy requirements. If they decide 'oh, he doesn't need many calories', then they'd drop in to an unhealthy body fat range.

Not that it would even be considered anyway, ridiculous idea tbh.

Measuring waist and sight. You can see if someone is a tubster.

Measuring waist and sight. You can see if someone is a tubster.

"Sorry Ronnie Coleman, you are only allowed 2,500 calories per day this week, as your waist is a bit big".

Restricting people's energy intake based on body fat, waist or probably the worst suggestion of all, seller discression is just an unrealistic way to go about targetting the obesity problem.

Scales outside the supermarkets would be a start. You can strip off like a boxer to be fair.

You can have somebody that is legitimately a fatty weigh less than a professional rugby player for example; so they'd be giving a sedentary fatty more calories than an extremely active rugby player...

And here's his little nobody bum chum licking his arse as usual[/QUOTE]

how many posts out of 10 do you consider as ''as usual''
you wont reply to this as it will show you up for the idiot you really are

You can have somebody that is legitimately a fatty weigh less than a professional rugby player for example; so they'd be giving a sedentary fatty more calories than an extremely active rugby player...

It's at the stores own discretion. If they look like chubsters then they can choose from the salad bar and only have water.

Should be a weight limit on rugby then. No need to be that big.

"Sorry Ronnie Coleman, you are only allowed 2,500 calories per day this week, as your waist is a bit big".

Restricting people's energy intake based on body fat, waist or probably the worst suggestion of all, seller discression is just an unrealistic way to go about targetting the obesity problem.

Well he looks absolutely ridiculous so he could do with a few salads and a few months rest.

It's at the stores own discretion. If they look like chubsters then they can choose from the salad bar and only have water.

Just no.

Should be a weight limit on rugby then. No need to be that big.

:lol::lol::lol:

Usain Bolt will be borderline 'overweight', as would a prime Mike Tyson; it's a ridiculous idea.

Well he looks absolutely ridiculous so he could do with a few salads and a few months rest.

:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, that doesn't detract from the reason I used him as an example; most of these ideas wouldn't work.

Course they would. My scales tell me my fat % etc so I'd chuck them on some scales I'd of they looked like fatties I'd send them away. Or I'd fit really narrow doors and put the salad bar outside.

Course they would. My scales tell me my fat % etc so I'd chuck them on some scales I'd of they looked like fatties I'd send them away. Or I'd fit really narrow doors and put the salad bar outside.

Ok Spug.

Ill sort the f***ing job out. Pleased to have you on board.

There's already plenty of clueless c*nts involved in running the country, one more can't hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back