Fat & Proud on Living now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na I meant you and Flying Aids. Seems like some personal insults and that getting thrown about

I'm ignoring him but he follows me around for no reason. There are no insults from me.

Why the fuck do people get wound up by anything spug posts?
Don't reply to the boring twat and then he'll revert back to another of his"oh so zany" alter egos.
I await the usual"never noticed you before" bollocks:roll:

Why the fuck do people get wound up by anything spug posts?
Don't reply to the boring twat and then he'll revert back to another of his"oh so zany" alter egos.
I await the usual"never noticed you before" bollocks:roll:

Calm down. I'm not trying to wind anyone up.

Like I'm going to take advice off a bum licking nob like you. Your username is very appropriate because Kevin Turvey was a complete cock too. Remove your tongue from his sphincter and get back under that rock you crawled from. The fact you only seem to post under that name to have a go at me shows you to be sad wanker here ;) :lol:

once again the irony of that post has passed you by

I'm ignoring him but he follows me around for no reason. There are no insults from me.

he cant see it though when eveyone else can :) he is making a complete tool of himself yet again

Na I meant you and Flying Aids. Seems like some personal insults and that getting thrown about

Spugs an attention seeking bellend who even post threads about made up illnesses and pretends he has to stop work for up to two year. Unfortunately he forgets what lies he tells and gets caught out. Which I enjoy taking the piss out off.

This Turvey bloke on the other hand is obviously stalking me for some personal reason only known to him. The sad wanker has obviously just made that account in November to have a go. I thought I must of shagged his mrs or daughter but when I saw he was from Sima I crossed off that theory because lasses from Sima are usually fat tracksuit wearing tramps with mouths like sewers. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole that had been sterilised beforehand. So fuck knows. Not that I'm really bothered mind because he's a nobody :lol:

Is it a repeat..?
If not I saw something similar a while ago, you can actually get turned down for a job because of your weight which is a bit harsh but at the same time quite amusing.

Is it a repeat..?
If not I saw something similar a while ago, you can actually get turned down for a job because of your weight which is a bit harsh but at the same time quite amusing.

Probably mate it was on living so I'd imagine so.

I saw a bit of this yesterday, the bit where they were "dancing" was canny funny. Looked like a row of blancmanges in a mild earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back