Far Cry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, became a bit of a chore towards the end. The key is to do enough side quests to level up your equipment, but not do so many you get bored. I got it about right, did all the radio towers, outposts and main quest, but not that many of the optional side ones, hunter, Rakyat etc. once I had everything.
Aye, this. The side quests were a waste of time and I only did the trials once simply to post a score.

Only need two more co-op missions done and I'll have 1k gamerscore for this. Haven't done that in ages :eek:

Why have I only just played this for the first time last night.

One of the best games I've played on any console, and I've only tried the single player so far.

The encampments on the second island are way harder than on the first like. I'm still not having much look with the bow either.

The encampments on the second island are way harder than on the first like. I'm still not having much look with the bow either.

Unlike tomb raider the bow is a piece of shit in far cry3. Get yourself the signature weapons and a sniper rifle and its a piece of piss

Unlike tomb raider the bow is a piece of shit in far cry3. Get yourself the signature weapons and a sniper rifle and its a piece of piss
Aye, this. The bow is great at first, but it's made obsolete once you get the silenced sniper rifles.

As long as you take out the alarms on the bandit held territories then they're very easy to take over.

the encampments are a piece of piss with the sniper rifle
take out the alarms first then pick off the gadgeys from a safe distance

Just picked this up on ebay for £12, cant wait to get started.....even if its just to get a break from getting my arse handed to me on FIFA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back