Far Cry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this yesterday, really enjoying it. Haven't played the other ones.

Was driving along minding my own business and a Vulture flew into my car window :lol:

I couldn’t name a single gun from COD, and the special attributes of the Shredder have now left my mind as it’s a few weeks since I finished FC3. Machine gun with silencer is all I recall, even that may be wrong.

:lol:

where do i find the piggies? In the thread i posted this morning there were nee piggies where i was looking only 2 geet wass komodo dragons which i of course chinned and skinned ;)

Bought this a couple of weeks ago and just finished the campaign today.

Not perfect, but I enjoyed it for what it was, definitely one of the better FPS games I've played in recent times. Got a bit repetitive towards the end and the ending was a bit shit but I'd definitely recommend it, one of the better games I've played in recent times.

Haven't touched the MP yet, might have to give that a crack soon.

I was enjoying the game and have done plenty of hunting but i've just kind of gone off it now.

I was enjoying the game and have done plenty of hunting but i've just kind of gone off it now.

Aye, became a bit of a chore towards the end. The key is to do enough side quests to level up your equipment, but not do so many you get bored. I got it about right, did all the radio towers, outposts and main quest, but not that many of the optional side ones, hunter, Rakyat etc. once I had everything.

Aye, became a bit of a chore towards the end. The key is to do enough side quests to level up your equipment, but not do so many you get bored. I got it about right, did all the radio towers, outposts and main quest, but not that many of the optional side ones, hunter, Rakyat etc. once I had everything.

Think I've only done about 4-5 of the normal missions, been spending loads of time hunting and doing the radio towers, I've now got to the point where i have to do the missions or i can't upgrade me tattoo :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back