Far Cry 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just started playing this again, haven't even completed it yet.

I'm up to when you first enter Hoyt's island. I've did every outpost and radio station on the first island and I've did about 3-4 outposts and 2 radio stations on the second island.

Great game like, one of my favourites. My only slight dislike is all the weird shit, like when you fight that huge monster with a red head for Citra. Plus the way you fight Vaas and even Buck, I don't really understand why it goes into these weird 'battle areas'. It would be better if you just fought them properly and normally.

Just started playing this again, haven't even completed it yet.

I'm up to when you first enter Hoyt's island. I've did every outpost and radio station on the first island and I've did about 3-4 outposts and 2 radio stations on the second island.

Great game like, one of my favourites. My only slight dislike is all the weird shit, like when you fight that huge monster with a red head for Citra. Plus the way you fight Vaas and even Buck, I don't really understand why it goes into these weird 'battle areas'. It would be better if you just fought them properly and normally.

My favourite game from last year, thought it was fantastic

Taking outposts was the best bit by far, the shooting in the game is brilliant.

Thought the storyline got progressively shitter throughout though. The cut scene fights with Vaas and Hoyt were awful, the Alice In Wonderland stuff was so contrived it hurt, and by the end I couldn't give two shits which one I killed.

Taking outposts was the best bit by far, the shooting in the game is brilliant.

Thought the storyline got progressively shitter throughout though. The cut scene fights with Vaas and Hoyt were awful, the Alice In Wonderland stuff was so contrived it hurt, and by the end I couldn't give two shits which one I killed.

We've had a good year really. I played this then tomb raider, bioshock infinite, Thomas was alone, spec ops the line,sleeping dogs, then the last of us. Plus still have Gta and watchdogs to come out this gen

Far cry is properly the worst of the lot mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back