FAO Bongo - have you made this sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm on an East Coast train's painful crappy wi-fi wanting an update.

Have you scoffed it all and now having a snooze?

It's still under pressure, been busy today.
I have to take the bairns out for a bit then it shall be revealed.
The request of the video will be granted.
Back soon :cool:

I never, ever thought I'd be this excited about the unveiling of a sandwich over the internet.

Last edited:
WHERE'S THIS f***ing SANDWICH THEN????????
I'll track down lord Lucan while I'm waiting.

And I'm a veggie who has never wanted to see a meat sandwich so much:p

If the beer is cold it will also help the cooling process....perhaps we should patent that part of the recipe?

you read my mind but there's the dilemma - I can chill the beer and it will be warm again after 5 hours, no good to take to the bbq... I do however have 24 bottles of really shit charver cider called Frosty Jacks which won't get drunk

:idea: or I could use the esky full of ice with the beer inside it :-D

you read my mind but there's the dilemma - I can chill the beer and it will be warm again after 5 hours, no good to take to the bbq... I do however have 24 bottles of really shit charver cider called Frosty Jacks which won't get drunk

:idea: or I could use the esky full of ice with the beer inside it :-D

At the risk of coming in from left field here:

- Preparation - 2 slabs of beer in fridge (48 Cans) min 24hrs before said flattening:

- remove 1 slab and place on Sandwich at appropriate time

- at appropriate time remove slab of beer from sandwich and put that slab in the fridge.

- remove other slab and go to party - with 24 nice cold beers and a sandwich to die for you will be the talk of the party.

- next morning for hair of the dog go to fridge and commence with now re-chilled other slab

"It's a winner Tom"

Reet I am back.
And the unveiling has been done.
Uploading images now and will update very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back