Fans moaning and groaning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but you completely missed the point of the thread.

Its nothing to do with fans wanting to score goals, it’s that it’s weird our fans whinging and getting on the players back when we are managing a game out we are comfortably winning.

Happens everywhere.

Most aren't connoisseurs of football - they go to see goals, be entertained or have a rant.

A second half where we just manage the game out isn't entertainment to them, regardless of the fact we're winning 3-0

It's simply frustration - so no, I didn't miss the point. You're missing mine.

I remember being in the top 5 of the premier league under Reid and the team still got booed off for only beating Middlesbrough 1-0. Some fans will literally always find something to complain about.

Happens everywhere.

Most aren't connoisseurs of football - they go to see goals, be entertained or have a rant.

A second half where we just manage the game out isn't entertainment to them, regardless of the fact we're winning 3-0

It's simply frustration - so no, I didn't miss the point. You're missing mine.

If you’re accepting of our fans moaning at the lads when they are 3-0 up, and your reasoning being it happens everywhere, then we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Only time I "moaned" last night was when Dobson had a really simple ball forward on but for some reason turned and played it back into our half. Other than that I don't remember anyone in the North stand lower complaining at all

Parkinson was getting slagged off for his team selection all over Twitter before the game. 3-0 up at half time :lol:

Ah well, maybe the players and or the manager could have informed us of the impending lacklustre display that awaited us in the second half, then we could have all just gone home instead of sitting there freezing our bollocks off.

Seems like you simply go to be entertained marra. I suggest you find alternatives for your fix to avoid future disappointment.
Parkinson was getting slagged off for his team selection all over Twitter before the game. 3-0 up at half time :lol:

And is now getting slated for only getting 3 :lol:
She tells him what knickers to wear.

I know. That's two of his kinks. Cross dressing and femdom. She's not into it really but does as she's told.

Last edited:
If we are winning 3-0 at Oxford on Saturday but the second half performance has been a b't disappointing and the manager doesn't make a sub til the 75th minute will fans:

a) Start parky out chants

b) Commit minor self harm

c) Go the whole hog and kill themselves.

Pure game management last night... yes it was a little boring from a general spectator point of view, but I think the lads did an exceptional job in the second half. It should have been up to Rochdale to but a bit of urgency into the game, but they clearly couldnt. The young lad Matheson was a shadow of the player that played against us down at Rochdale

If you’re accepting of our fans moaning at the lads when they are 3-0 up, and your reasoning being it happens everywhere, then we’ll have to agree to disagree.

What do you mean? How is anyone meant to change it?

Will leave it to you to talk to them all individually

Parkinson will never be truly accepted by some of our fans its just the way it is. A persons initial instinct takes some shifting.

If we are winning 3-0 at Oxford on Saturday but the second half performance has been a b't disappointing and the manager doesn't make a sub til the 75th minute will fans:

a) Start parky out chants

b) Commit minor self harm

c) Go the whole hog and kill themselves.

It’ll be fine on Saturday, it’s the atmosphere at home which is the problem.

When we are 3-0 up, with 15 minutes to go because we aren’t pumping it into the box.

A woman near me was screaming ‘you need to show more urgency’

Strange behaviour from the fans last night like.
Perhaps she was engaged in sexual congress & was merely giving advice/encouragement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back