Fans moaning and groaning...

So, a numpty had a whinge. Always gonna have numpties in amongst 27,000 people. To be fair, probably have a couple in a group of 10...

No excuse for Watmore and Semenyo not taking their opportunity to show what they are capable of in my opinion. Parky should have made those two changes earlier given the game was won to give others a go and rest two of his first 11
We’ve seen Watmore get stretchered off time and time again tbf.

Not sure what else you expect to learn about him. It’s not like he’s suddenly going to come good aged 26

Fans wanting to see more goals shocker.

You been to a football match before?

We have 5 games in 3 weeks, have a small squad. Anyone who knows anything about football knows that was a prime opportunity to wind the game down, and not take any risks.

How is pissing, moaning and complaining helping us score more goals?

So, a numpty had a whinge. Always gonna have numpties in amongst 27,000 people. To be fair, probably have a couple in a group of 10...

we have more than our fair share of numpties and fans that contribute nothing to the club.

between the fans that just dump rubbish anywhere they please, and those who boo and scream abuse at players for not attacking enough, quite a lot of fans are holding the club back. It was so bad last night I had to turn my stream off mid-game

I don’t think it was in the 2nd half. He should have utilised the bench earlier and give Scowen some game time. He’s going to be rusty and probably not match fit when we really need him because Dobson is close to a ban.

People make too much of "match fitness" imo. If a player is fit, they're fit.

When we are 3-0 up, with 15 minutes to go because we aren’t pumping it into the box.

A woman near me was screaming ‘you need to show more urgency’

Strange behaviour from the fans last night like.
No it isn’t
we have more than our fair share of numpties and fans that contribute nothing to the club.

between the fans that just dump rubbish anywhere they please, and those who boo and scream abuse at players for not attacking enough, quite a lot of fans are holding the club back. It was so bad last night I had to turn my stream off mid-game
What fuckin bollocks

Back