Fans moaning and groaning...

We all wanted us to score more. Shouting and booing at the players for dominating a football match is ridiculous however. Was absolutely pathetic.

If people booed then that's shocking. I never heard any booing where I was sat. A few were getting annoyed with the quality of the crossing into the box by the wing backs, it was pretty crap tbf.

If people booed then that's shocking. I never heard any booing where I was sat. A few were getting annoyed with the quality of the crossing into the box by the wing backs, it was pretty crap tbf.
Wasn’t a lot of people to be fair. Just two or three at Denver Hume when he passed the ball backwards on 90+2 instead of trying a lung bursting run down the wing

I didn't hear any booing, there was a few 'for fucks sakes' when it went backwards in the 2nd half.
It was really dull 2nd half, and bloody freezing, people would have wanted a reason to get out their seats.
Agree about the subs, the game was over at half time, players have played a lot of football, it would have been ideal to get subs on earlier for game time.

When we are 3-0 up, with 15 minutes to go because we aren’t pumping it into the box.

A woman near me was screaming ‘you need to show more urgency’

Strange behaviour from the fans last night like.
It was ridiculous, I'm in the West stand and couldn't believe it. Near the end when Hume probably could have kept it in but would have had his back to play and in a bad position and let it go out for our throw instead...the reaction by a fair few was well over the top.

Last edited:
Wasn’t a lot of people to be fair. Just two or three at Denver Hume when he passed the ball backwards on 90+2 instead of trying a lung bursting run down the wing

I left on 90 so I missed that. I can understand fans wanting to see one more goal etc. But effectively we rested all out players second half so can only be a good thing.

Wasn't booing, they were just shouting (and I'm paraphrasing), go f***ing forwards, don't bloody pass it backwards, for fucks sake take him on, why's he going backwards all the time now.....
It was similar stuff to when we are getting beat but there wasn't any booing, just frustration at us not putting it in the mixer

Just my opinion but we could and should have really rubbed their noses in it. Obviously delighted we got the points, easily so as well, but would have liked to have seen us really get at them and give them a real good hiding.

Even if you believe that, is it worth pissing your knickers and getting on the players backs about when we are 3-0 up?

Bloke near us was going crackers cos he had a bet on us to win 4-0. a few others moaning as well.

Professional job IMO but Maguire should have been taken off sooner.
You must have been sitting behind me, we heard him shout... "Ha'way Man, I've got 4-0" and have to admit we chuckled...

No, but you completely missed the point of the thread.

Its nothing to do with fans wanting to score goals, it’s that it’s weird our fans whinging and getting on the players back when we are managing a game out we are comfortably winning.

As @rocky says... IMO we should have scored as many goals as possible.

For me, the league is quite tight at the top and goal difference could play a big part in deciding between automatic promotion and play-offs.

When we get opportunities to score plenty of goals, we should take it no question.

In terms of booing, I heard nothing of the sort.

On another point, the subs should have been on far sooner. Parkinson winds me up big style with his management of the bench.

Back