Fans leaving early

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

No excuse for it, everyone should stay to the end, they shouldn't open the gates!! Let's be honest u wouldn't know there's been a match on 30 mins after final whistle - we all know the best roads out, there's buses, metros, park n ride, & if u buy a car park pass u have to wait 20 minutes anyway.
Haway people, STAY TO THE END

People around us leaving on 83 minutes - there was always going to be a good bit of time added on so they're leaving with potentially 13 or 14 minutes left in a game where one goal separates the sides? Mental.

Always a good laugh watching them run back into the ground when a late goal goes in mind.

I'll never understand it. Obviously as a one off people might need to get away sharp but it's those who do it routinely. Lass behind me hasn't seen the 88th minute of a match in donkeys years. 86 on the clock she's away.

Reactions: Sid
I had to leave on 85 to get back to the car at Southwick and then drive to Leeds to check in at a hotel before the midnight cutoff time. Then up at 6am for work tomorrow. Sorry if that makes me a grade a **** as someone kindly said. Prick.

I had to leave on 85 to get back to the car at Southwick and then drive to Leeds to check in at a hotel before the midnight cutoff time. Then up at 6am for work tomorrow. Sorry if that makes me a grade a **** as someone kindly said. Prick.

I stayed till the end, clapped the players off,had a piss, queues for the park and ride, gota lift to junction 47 in Knaresborough where I left my car and then drove to Leeds. Arrived home in Leeds at 11.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back