Fans leaving early

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date

The Keane promotion team did this on a regular basis. Even stelling used to say there’s been a goal at the sol and you know what that means

its the sign of a team that is very much in line to go up this season
Yep, no coincidence that class teams keep going til the end.

Why I always stay to the end, I've got a bus then train and work tomorrow as well as kids going to school so I should have an excuse but ten minutes staying until the end is no effort on my behalf roaring the lads on when they need It most.

Sends a shit message to the Team on the pitch thousands leaving 10 minutes early as if they have given up. Saturday was the same, all the leavers were not on the night shift or dropping kids off I'll bet.

There is a couple who sit along from me, without fail they leave before halftime 38 minutes and a few seconds in and then when the time shows 88 minutes and a few seconds they leave before full time. They are like clockwork week in, week out. I can't get my head round why they even turn up

It’s the same at every club. I was talking to a mag ST holder at work today about the same thing. A lot just keep going for the beers and crack with their mates rather than the footy these days.
It's incredible, to me, and I'm sure to most of us.

There is a couple who sit along from me, without fail they leave before halftime 38 minutes and a few seconds in and then when the time shows 88 minutes and a few seconds they leave before full time. They are like clockwork week in, week out. I can't get my head round why they even turn up

Happens all over the ground and always will.

I don’t get it either.

Back