Fans applauding our attendance

Agree about Saturday. Its not really a myth tho. There's been nowhere near what's been announced barring Saturday lately

If it's 29000 or 33000 don't really know why people worry ..good crowd for the third division .

If it's 29000 or 33000 don't really know why people worry ..good crowd for the third division .
It is aye but problem comes down the line when the SC holders who are accounted for but aren't there don't renew etc. During our poor run there were a hell of a lot missing. Not having a pop either. What we get through the door is ridiculous for what we've had in return
Season ticket holders have started actually going to matches again. It's that simple.
Exactly.
Think all this 5k is far fetched imo. Maybe a couple thousand short. Never 5k imo at any stage this season.
Yeh 5 is a stretch.

Last edited:
Season ticket holders have started actually going to matches again. It's that simple.
I think the vast majority of season holders have attended this season. Even night matches. The upper centre section of the East Stand is primarily season tickets and even where they have been huge gaps elsewhere that area is just about always full.

It sends a message to everyone that no matter what shite we have had to put up with our crowds have stuck by this club whatever division we are in.
The only thing that is permanent Premier League Standard and Champions League Standard.

One for all and all for one

Ha'Way the Lads

I think the vast majority of season holders have attended this season. Even night matches. The upper centre section of the East Stand is primarily season tickets and even where they have been huge gaps elsewhere that area is just about always full.

I don't think so otherwise the actual attendances would match what is actually recorded. All clubs count SC's no matter if they turn up or not.

My ex girlfriend was into counting numbers ........

..... I still wonder what she's up to . :eek:

ps .... will there be booing if the play off att: is below 28k

Last edited:
Why does this happen
Because Thirty f***ing thousand in league f***ing one is a f***ing outstanding attendance
Doesn't bother me. Applauding a player off who has just received a red card, that does boil my piss though.
What if Lee Cattermole had snapped Darren Bent in two when we played Burton in The Championship? Properly hurt the cunt and got sent off for it

Last edited:

Back