Fans applauding our attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

It doesn't bother me one way or the other I don't do it myself but I really don't know why anybody would get worked up by it, you have to be a little bit of a freak if things like that get you annoyed tbh

Last edited:
I thought they were half wits to be honest. It's like applauding a taxi driver for not crashing.
It’s not like, I’ve never been in a taxi thinking this might fall from the sky during turbulence, if a taxi driver is driving crap you can have a word, if a pilot is flying shite your in more trouble than you’ve ever thought possible

It’s out of pure relief I am shitting myself from the secomd we take off to the second the pilot lands that god dam weird flying thing called a airplane, mind I don’t clap I just breath the biggest sigh of relief and shout hell yeh!!!!
😁😁👍

Honestly I’ve flown hundreds of time and I was fine until a few years ago, I cannot show it though as my 2 sons are usually sat next to me and I don’t want them thinking like I do on a plane, happily I’ve travelled a fair bit of the world but I don’t want them to miss out because there dad has turned into a soft shite

It’s not like, I’ve never been in a taxi thinking this might fall from the sky during turbulence, if a taxi driver is driving crap you can have a word, if a pilot is flying shite your in more trouble than you’ve ever thought possible
To be honest I've never been on a flight and thought this pilot is flying a bit shite, or thought it might fall from the sky due to turbulence. :lol:

I thought we were all applauding the tannoy announcer for staying awake long enough to reveal the attendance.

Honestly I’ve flown hundreds of time and I was fine until a few years ago, I cannot show it though as my 2 sons are usually sat next to me and I don’t want them thinking like I do on a plane, happily I’ve travelled a fair bit of the world but I don’t want them to miss out because there dad has turned into a soft shite
Sometimes happens mate. I once flew back from Singapore with a lad who had probably flown as many times as me. He started sweating shaking and turned white I asked him if he was out of fettle and all he could say was “ get me off this effing plane”

To be honest I've never been on a flight and thought this pilot is flying a bit shite, or thought it might fall from the sky due to turbulence. :lol:

I was once on an internal flight in Egypt from Aswan to Cairo, and eventually concluded that he must have been ex Air Force. He was certainly throwing it around as if it was a fighter, and the landing at a stop in Luxor was the original kangaroo special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back