family section next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke at the end of my row in the West Stand does this for his kid who looks about the same age as yours.
I never understood it first but then saw him without it for a game and the bloke was up and down, up and down...it's like a life saver for him :lol:
Well it was my eldest lad where I learnt it 1st his attention span would last about 15/20 mins of the 1st half then it'd be twist twist twist bored want a wee etc etc...,
However my youngest lad is much better he loves everything going on he has his routine down great a wee before kick off he gets enthralled in the game (must be nice) knows to go for a wee at half time with his brother has some pop n sweets then canny for 2nd half again he has rarely wanted his ipad, quick wee before back on coach home it's usually on the coach where he has his ipad

My little lad is 5. Started playing footy and loves it, but still not showing any interest in watching the footy with me. He has asked to come to the match a couple times, but atm it would probably put him off altogether. He probably just wants to be with me tbh and we'd last 20 minute's and he'd want to leave a reckon. Can't wait to take him, as growing up I loved going to Roker with me dad, but don't want to rush him if he's not really ready. Might wait till his school has the 2 for 20 quid offer and take him if a couple of his mates go as well. Although that's not as often as I keep hearing on here like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back