family section next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANDSOME_DAN

Midfield
my boy is 7 now so will start taking him next season. roughly how much is a pair of tickets in the family enclosure or would anyone recommend sitting anywhere else in partiucular with a youngen? not keen on paying two full whack tickets when his attention span will be shit.cheers in advance

my boy is 7 now so will start taking him next season. roughly how much is a pair of tickets in the family enclosure or would anyone recommend sitting anywhere else in partiucular with a youngen? not keen on paying two full whack tickets when his attention span will be shit.cheers in advance
Sat in the family section was ok .Personally preferred the premier concourse with my youngen.

Anywhere bar the north stand as it's shit.

just buy them on the day mate. £15 tops for yours and free for the kiddo. champo footy.

Sat in the family section was ok .Personally preferred the premier concourse with my youngen.

Anywhere bar the north stand as it's shit.
I sat in prem conc for years. Great view but unless its full the atmospheres crap. I've found it miles better sitting in the south east corner, apart from the crap footy on offer.

I sat in prem conc for years. Great view but unless its full the atmospheres crap. I've found it miles better sitting i the south east corner, apart from the crap footy on offer.
Bunch of mouthy off duty flatties used to spoil it a bit when I sat there .Right at the back ,f***ing pricks they were.

Family section is canny. Make sure you get them on the end of a row for when he inevitably gets bored and decides he urgently needs a wee :lol:
Mines nearly 15 and still does that. Shows how good the football is at the moment he takes about 2 trips per half

never heard that before!

mouthy as in bad language or just talking shite
Surprised you've never heard that before mate,shocked infact .

Mouthy as in pissed ,shouting at players ,slagging them off in a bad language sort of way.
Real pricks .

Mine's 6 now. Came to a couple of games last season when he was 5 in the East Stand.
Season Cards in Family Section (Paid £405 in May) this season, right next to the stairs!
I find bringing lots of snacks for him, helps me watch the game in peace and helps with his attention span.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back