family section next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and the bairn sat there last year and it cost us £420 marra, £400 for an adults and £20 for our lad.

I thought it was a bit stale like and we've moved to the South West Corner now and we both much prefer it.

Before sitting in the family enclosure we sat in the Premier Concourse, view was excellent but it's f***ing freezing when the wind lashes in marra.

If we somehow manage to survive the family zone may make way for the away fans with the new FA rules about them being pitch side

Mine's 6 now. Came to a couple of games last season when he was 5 in the East Stand.
Season Cards in Family Section (Paid £405 in May) this season, right next to the stairs!
I find bringing lots of snacks for him, helps me watch the game in peace and helps with his attention span.
My 5 year old is into he footy more than my 12 year old, always go prepared though poo sweets winter clothing and ipad if he gets bored but he's loving it even if he does keep coming out saying we were crap, iirc I have an adult and two kids season tickets £450, love or seats too back row so I can stand if I want and close enough to singING section to have us all join in, my biggest problem is controlling the expletives!!!! Plenty of bloody sponges as opposed to f***ing knobheads these days

my boy is 7 now so will start taking him next season. roughly how much is a pair of tickets in the family enclosure or would anyone recommend sitting anywhere else in partiucular with a youngen? not keen on paying two full whack tickets when his attention span will be shit.cheers in advance
Save your son the embarsment of telling people he supports SAFC

My 5 year old is into he footy more than my 12 year old, always go prepared though poo sweets winter clothing and ipad if he gets bored but he's loving it even if he does keep coming out saying we were crap, iirc I have an adult and two kids season tickets £450, love or seats too back row so I can stand if I want and close enough to singING section to have us all join in, my biggest problem is controlling the expletives!!!! Plenty of bloody sponges as opposed to f***ing knobheads these days

Bloke at the end of my row in the West Stand does this for his kid who looks about the same age as yours.
I never understood it first but then saw him without it for a game and the bloke was up and down, up and down...it's like a life saver for him :lol:

my boy is 7 now so will start taking him next season. roughly how much is a pair of tickets in the family enclosure or would anyone recommend sitting anywhere else in partiucular with a youngen? not keen on paying two full whack tickets when his attention span will be shit.cheers in advance

I'm reporting you to child line and the NSPCC, you heartless bugger.

I find bringing lots of snacks for him, helps me watch the game in peace and helps with his attention span.
You're the sort of person I should be going to the match with.

Me and the bairn sat there last year and it cost us £420 marra, £400 for an adults and £20 for our lad.

I thought it was a bit stale like and we've moved to the South West Corner now and we both much prefer it.

Before sitting in the family enclosure we sat in the Premier Concourse, view was excellent but it's f***ing freezing when the wind lashes in marra.
My marras bairn wanted to swap from the concourse to the east stand so that he could wear sunglasses ffs Went on about it for ages. Solution: make him wear them in the concourse because we started wearing ours in there anarl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back