Fallout tv series April 24

Finished episode 2. Really enjoying it, the music is nostalgic!

For good measure I’ve just bought fallout 4 again, 8 quid on Xbox marketplace if anyones fancying a dabble.

I previously only had it on PlayStation and never use it now! 🙈

Just watched the first episode and I'm like wtaf is this shite. Never played the game so the TV series is all over the place and make zero sense at all . Load of shite !!!
I've never played them mind and I enjoyed it, the storyline is pretty self explanatory.
Similar watch to The Boys really although not quite as good, hope there is a series 2.

Finished it yesterday, really enjoyable stuff. Looking forward to series 2 now

Tried playing Fallout New Vegas last night and came away completely confused, but I'm not a massive gamer.

Absolutely loved the shot of New Vegas at the end (and the death claw skull), and to be fair I loved all of the nods to the games that I spotted. Loved the series, but I say that as a fan of the games as well.

Just watched the first episode and I'm like wtaf is this shite. Never played the game so the TV series is all over the place and make zero sense at all . Load of shite !!!

Never played the game (or even heard of it) but I thought it was very good and easy enough to follow

Not quite as good as Silo though in the genre of "post-apocalyptic shows where people live underground in a mysterious society"

Never played game , however enjoying the series.
Episode 3 watched and looking forward to a few more tonight .
Also enjoying Baby Reindeer .

Back