Fallout tv series April 24

didn't click for me, also I only really like fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas so I am biased for west coast fallout. Although Walter Goggins is class

Played 3 & NV, is this ghoul a TV change or a FO 4 thing?
Struggling to follow the story as too busy admiring the look of it!
I don't think this actual ghoul was in 4, but there were ghouls that retained their intelligence, one could be used as a companion, Hancock.

Fallout is one of my favourite franchises, loved the show, shame it was only 8 episodes.

Last edited:
Silo was class
I disagree but each to their own. Overly long and dull.

A whole episode on them trying to get a generator to continue to work, but there’s no doubt it’ll continue to work otherwise they’d all die and there would be no show :lol:

Last edited:
Never noticed it when watching but pal sent me a photo when the overseer was talking in first episode and they've made the silo look like a cock and balls in background

I wonder how they've aged but fallout 3 is probably my all time fav, it was a golden age of Xbox 360 looking back. The open world genre has become bloated and probably done better but your going back to 2008 with fallout 3 the freedom and scale hadn't really been done to that level especially on console at the time. They didn't it earlier with the elderscrolls but if the medieval fantasy wasn't for you this was the first time you had that sort of freedom in a real ISH world frozen in time alternative timeline time of game. I love the futuristic 60s vibe like the Jetsons set in the 60s then the bombs dropped. Such amazing games with massive flaws performance wise at least. A new update is dropping for 4 I think that makes them run higher framrate etc on console so now's the time to jump in.

Yeah the Fallout 3 era was my favourite ever in gaming. Absolutely loved the magic of the 360

Back