Fallout 4

Fallout 76 is well worth playing now. Was a seaming pile of shite when it first came out though. I don't interact with other players at all like.

What are the prices of online subscriptions these days? only ever used it for the last of us factions but been 2 years since i last played that.

Think I'll start playing this again at the weekend. The TV show has made me nostalgic.
What are the prices of online subscriptions these days? only ever used it for the last of us factions but been 2 years since i last played that.
Basic PS plus sub is £60 a year now. Think I pay £12 a month for the bairns Xbox game pass.

Last edited:
Is it only on a new game?

Just above hud just has show active affects
Should just be there, between active effects and the HUD, if you have the next gen update installed. If you've not been on it for awhile, maybe you've downloaded old patches and haven't installed the new update yet?
My download is 22gb- still not sure what the score is. Wondering if I’m getting free dlc or not 😂

Be livid if it knacks my save up 😂
Should be fine, I went back into my old save with the new stuff. I might restart over once mods are updated to work with the new patch like.

Should just be there, between active effects and the HUD, if you have the next gen update installed. If you've not been on it for awhile, maybe you've downloaded old patches and haven't installed the new update yet?

Should be fine, I went back into my old save with the new stuff. I might restart over once mods are updated to work with the new patch like.
Yeah I think that’s the issue. Will sort

Mine was only about 9gb, although got the game on playstation plus. 9gb seems low though.

Edit: Actually think i need to purchase the standard edition for the PS5 current storeage is about 39gb, standard edition is over 80gb. Pretty sure it was only £3.99 a couple of weeks ago, now £15.99
I had the original for the PS4 in fact it is GOTY edition with all the add ons. 9gb does seem low mind.

I updated my PS4 version before I realised I had to download the PS5 version. PS4 update was 9gb, PS5 version around 50gb.

If you're downloading a 9gb update, it's not the PS5 version.

I also had to have the disk in the machine, and click on the disk button for it to offer me the PS5 version for free.

Back