Fallout 4

So will you just need the original version of the game to get updated to new version?

It’s a bit like RDR2 where I bought it but didn’t play due to fifa which in hindsight is a regret as I keep hearing how good this was.

For the record I went back to RDR2 and loved it.

I'm planning on getting back to RDR2 shortly. Just never had the time to get into it. I'll have to start again as I cant remember..must have been 5 years ago?

Starting a new save on PS5 off the back of the series. Can’t wait for the next gen update to drop. Put easily 300+ hours into this when it first came out, shame you can’t transfer your saved data from Xbox to PS

Starting a new save on PS5 off the back of the series. Can’t wait for the next gen update to drop. Put easily 300+ hours into this when it first came out, shame you can’t transfer your saved data from Xbox to PS
Watched the second episode last night. Literally can't stop thinking of the games now

Loved 3 and New Vegas but gave up on this one fairly early on. I still have it in my library is it worth going back to?
Have to be honest I was also obsessed with 3 and NV, but struggled with 4 at first.
Ive piled about 3 days in over last 6 months and while I dont find it as good it is immersing (I preferred and got more into main storyline on previous ones), cant wait for update but not sure whether to start again when it drops!

New save on the back of the series. (Fallout 4)

Playing it on a difficult setting, which wouldn’t be horrific if I could afford fusion cores, but I’m finding myself atm going toe to toe with super mutants in a tuxedo 😂

Weirdly I can’t remember most of the side missions etc, so apart from slight flashbacks it feels new

Can you play the game without having to build the stuff it suggests you do early in the game? I found that a bit of a bore, I just wanted to wander and have scraps.

Back