Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah love RPG games. I know it's a good game tbh some of the smaller things piss me off, like I killed someone in that city at the beginning and the villagers killed me, then I respawned back only for them to be after me again :mad:

That's because the person you killed never comes back :lol: You killed someone, don't kill people in towns you want to do missions in and you'll be fine ;)

Yeah love RPG games. I know it's a good game tbh some of the smaller things piss me off, like I killed someone in that city at the beginning and the villagers killed me, then I respawned back only for them to be after me again :mad:

That happened to me anarl, had to start a new game :lol::lol:

I bought this over the weekend seems canny, but I've fucked up already.

In the first town with the bomb in the gadgie in the pub asked me to set it off and I grassedhim to the sherrif and the sherrif went to conmfront him and the bloke killed him

and I stoved the lassesdas heed in with a baseball bat, the bloke in charge of the vault.

I bought this over the weekend seems canny, but I've fucked up already.

In the first town with the bomb in the gadgie in the pub asked me to set it off and I grassedhim to the sherrif and the sherrif went to conmfront him and the bloke killed him

and I stoved the lassesdas heed in with a baseball bat, the bloke in charge of the vault.

You can make whatever choices you want mate ;) There's no right or wrong way.

As another poster said there's no right or wrong way. But what you've done isnt a problem at all. When you get the skills necessary, disarm the bomb, speak to the sheriffs son and he gives you some gear the sheriff left for you and your own house in Caterville/Cratertown whatever it's called. It's handy have a base to store your own gear and you get to buy "upgrades" like repair benches, lab equipt etc, top game.

Got the GOTY for 17 quid off ebay last week. Topper game. Just had to kill that super duper mutant outside of gnr radio, seen the size of the fucker :eek:

Got the GOTY for 17 quid off ebay last week. Topper game. Just had to kill that super duper mutant outside of gnr radio, seen the size of the fucker :eek:

Piece of piss with a couple of mini nukes. Mind I did a shitload of side quests before the main storyline so had leveled up a bit.

There's 3 or 4 more to kill for an achievement IIRC.

All I can say is visit Vault 106.

Loved the game. Put 80hrs into it. Did have some bugs but your bound to with a game like that.

Piece of piss with a couple of mini nukes. Mind I did a shitload of side quests before the main storyline so had leveled up a bit.

There's 3 or 4 more to kill for an achievement IIRC.
Not got that yet. Got the missile launcher but i've not used it yet, it needs repairing tbh.

stupid question but whats the difference between fallout 3 and fallout 3 GOTY edition

The GOTY has the 5 additional add ons that were/are available for purchase, on disc on the ps3 version. I've made a point of not going near them yet until i've done a fair whack of the normal game.

Great game at first but the game became far too easy far too quickly - thought the balancing was a bit off. Hopefully hardcore mode on Vegas will fix this :) Though Im not sure if I can deal with money and bullets having weight...

Not got that yet. Got the missile launcher but i've not used it yet, it needs repairing tbh.

The GOTY has the 5 additional add ons that were/are available for purchase, on disc on the ps3 version. I've made a point of not going near them yet until i've done a fair whack of the normal game.

You should install them anyway as Broken Steel increses the level cap. Operation Anchorage and The Pitt IIRC can be done any time as you dont take any weapons with you, but you can earn XP and perks.

You should install them anyway as Broken Steel increses the level cap. Operation Anchorage and The Pitt IIRC can be done any time as you dont take any weapons with you, but you can earn XP and perks.
You don't install them on ps3, they're just on disc and they're there in the form of a quest on the radio thing (ie investigate radio signal coming from wherever). At least 2 of them were available as soon as you leave vault101, maybe 3, like i say i've not touched them yet.

About six hours into it, so I'm still feeling my way around it. Asolutely fantastic game already though, it's just so huge, them Radscorpions when you're looking for The Family!

Is there something you can get eventually that allows you to move about in the dark? The torch function is crap!

About six hours into it, so I'm still feeling my way around it. Asolutely fantastic game already though, it's just so huge, them Radscorpions when you're looking for The Family!

Is there something you can get eventually that allows you to move about in the dark? The torch function is crap!

Fiddle about with the brightness? I've never had that sort of problem really... I wouldn't bother with The Family yet if you aren't very strong... requires a lot of travelling.

Completed this game aaaaaages ago, got my first platinum trophy from it. Absolutely love this game and go back to it regularly. Got to say like, Point Lookout > everything else.

I never touched a main mission until about 20 hours in. Only way you appreciate such a massive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back