Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate to sound like an elitist , but this game is amazing. I feel sorry for you if you don't play it on the PC.

I hate to sound like an elitist , but this game is amazing. I feel sorry for you if you don't play it on the PC.

Liked it so much on the 360 I got it for the pc as well, but Im not really a pc gamer, and having done it all once I couldn't be arsed with it a second time.

Tbh it does look good but I cant really see where it is so much different to the 360 that it makes THAT much difference.....

What makes it better on the pc? Never had a pc that could run a game like fallout properly

Just the number of addons and downloadable content, made the game so much better and loads of depth to it.

Yeah, that was the only problem with it.

What's the extra stuff you get? Or do you mean the unofficial mods?

There was one unofficial patch for Fallout 2 somebody on the NMA boards made. I was shocked at how good that patch was. It added all the things (and there was alot of it) into the game that the producers intended on putting in but never fully got round to it.

What's the extra stuff you get? Or do you mean the unofficial mods?

There was one unofficial patch for Fallout 2 somebody on the NMA boards made. I was shocked at how good that patch was. It added all the things (and there was alot of it) into the game that the producers intended on putting in but never fully got round to it.

I've got both versions, didn't realise there was more DLC for the pc version.

The unofficial stuff, a lot of the better mods/addons were made by professionals doing their hobby. Though like Gene said, the PC version did have the bad habit of crashing a lot.

The unofficial stuff, a lot of the better mods/addons were made by professionals doing their hobby. Though like Gene said, the PC version did have the bad habit of crashing a lot.

Ah right.

Not going to bother lookin into that now as FNV is due very soon and I've a few other games to get out of the way before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back