Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lester1979

Striker
After finishing Red Dead I fancied playing something else that would last a while so, after reading numerous threads on here, I decided to buy Fallout 3 GOTY. I've played 10 hours so far and can't believe the scope of the bastard.

I accidentally stumbled across the quests for Operation Anchorage in the first hour of playing and couldn't believe how long that lasted. Games like this piss allover the usual multiplayer shooters I normally play.

Very impressed indeed.

Game and Gamestation had it for less a tenner not so long ago.

Another trick is to just buy the Fallout 3 standard edition and lend the GOTY second disc from somewhere. As the DLC had no DRM this can be installed on your hard drive and then played without the disc

Another trick is to just buy the Fallout 3 standard edition and lend the GOTY second disc from somewhere. As the DLC had no DRM this can be installed on your hard drive and then played without the disc

So if i borrow the GOTY edition with the addons, install that to the xbox HD, i can play all the addons with just the normal game?

im an xbox n00b man, my m8 gave me his old one at Xmas along with a few games, i just play fifa10 and i'd got to level 20 on fallout 3 then heard you could get it expanded to level 30.... so thought i'd just wait until i got the expansion before levelling up without getting the XP :)

its a class game like, if a little samey samey in the tunnels at DC

Well, do you like RPG games? If you do, give it more time. It's one of the best in recent times. The only RPG I prefer to it is Mass Effect.

I never really played an rpg game but I might give on a go, would you recommend this?

Why didn't i think of this? :lol:

I ended up paying £24 for the GOTY edition even though the standard edition was next to it for £8. I know a few lads who've got the GOTYedition who would have quite happily loaned it to me aswell.......bugger.

Fallout 3 i was unsure of before it came out, on release day my mate was extollig how good the first 2 were despite me never playing them.

one of the best games i have ever played, well worth every penny and have clocked it for PS3 XBOX 360 And PC, its that good

Well, do you like RPG games? If you do, give it more time. It's one of the best in recent times. The only RPG I prefer to it is Mass Effect.

took me a year or so before i tried fallout 3
brilliant game once you give it a bit time
very hard to turn it off

mass effect...i tried...really hard to get into it...but i think its utter dross

Yeah love RPG games. I know it's a good game tbh some of the smaller things piss me off, like I killed someone in that city at the beginning and the villagers killed me, then I respawned back only for them to be after me again :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back