Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: I honestly got rid of it because I literally couldn’t give a fuck about if people went to the gym or what they had for tea. I only had it for keeping in touch I met through work, but all the lads I keep in touch with I usually text or phone anyways. You’ve only got it to spy on your lasses mates holiday pictures, you thirsty bastard, admit it! ;)
My lasses mates are ugly. My sister's mates on the other hand. ..

I only use it for messenger and a couple of groups tbh. My wall is all shit my Mrs has tagged me in. It's like I have a social secretary.

My lasses mates are ugly. My sister's mates on the other hand. ..

I only use it for messenger and a couple of groups tbh. My wall is all shit my Mrs has tagged me in. It's like I have a social secretary.

I’ve got an account but haven’t logged on in years, bet people think I’m a right ignorant kernt on it.

Not arsed mind, just use a phone to contact my mates and don’t really give a shit about how people from School bairns are doing or what they’ve ate for tea.

Or all the full time mummy shite that’s posted...

I’ve got an account but haven’t logged on in years, bet people think I’m a right ignorant kernt on it.

Not arsed mind, just use a phone to contact my mates and don’t really give a shit about how people from School bairns are doing or what they’ve ate for tea.

Or all the full time mummy shite that’s posted...
I removed most of that crowd years ago. People who post too much shite get removed from my feed.

You must have a large ignore list on here then mate :lol:
Nobody right now. :lol:

I stick the occasional poster on ignore for an evening if they are being pissed up worky tickets, they don't stay there though.

Although there are posters on here that know me we call all say some outlandish shit with a certain level of anonymity that isn't afforded to us on facebook.

People that don't have it have something to hide or someone they are hiding from.

Fact.
I used to have one many moons ago but I never used it so I got rid of it. I have a small group of friends and we stay in touch practically daily via text or we see each other on the weekends.

As far as the family, my wife keeps in touch with her family and mine via Facebook as she has an account. I am no good at that sort of thing.

Unusual to be able to give such a critical review about something you've never used
Unusual? On here? Surely you jest

Unusual to repeatedly return to read a thread about something you have never used and obviously have no interest in.
WTF?!? Are you new to the board!?!?
;)

I can’t think of another platform better suited to informing the world that I just patted Eye of the Tiger on my wife’s left buttock.
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back