Facebook Marketplace

Once listed a top of the range Samsung tv on gumtree. One lad wanted to swap it for a load of fishing gear and another lad had a row with me cos i said £300 was my lowest price and he only wanted to pay £200 cos he could get a brand new bush from Argos for £250. 🙄
I had a guitar on and said local pick up
Lad from Harrogate wanted his fuel knocking off the price
A week later I had a no show for it ,checked him out and they were mates . Bless im. Cunning pranksters

Spotted a bloke openly selling fake money on his Facebook page
£3 grand for 300 quid
I get a few friends requests from those sorts of people blatantly offering fake money and bank cards. Wonder what the catch is as you can't exactly go to the police if you get ripped off, almost a perfect crime for them. I mean if the fake money is that good why not just use that instead? Doesn't add up

I get a few friends requests from those sorts of people blatantly offering fake money and bank cards. Wonder what the catch is as you can't exactly go to the police if you get ripped off, almost a perfect crime for them. I mean if the fake money is that good why not just use that instead? Doesn't add up
I’ve got a feeling that you answered your own question, there is no fake money.

I’ve got a feeling that you answered your own question, there is no fake money.
Just like that a request 🤣

Grade AAA note for sales, we use the latest technology in processing and producing notes. The notes are original which can bypass any money detection system without any problem,can be use in banks, shopping , ATM machines !

Just like that a request 🤣

Grade AAA note for sales, we use the latest technology in processing and producing notes. The notes are original which can bypass any money detection system without any problem,can be use in banks, shopping , ATM machines !
Ask for a sample then.
Then you can use it … at an ATM machine! To do what exactly??

What a wretched hive of scum and villainy that place is.
If you’re buying, half the stuff is knock off or doesn’t work as advertised.
If you’re selling, people either want discount or ask to reserve it then don’t turn up to buy.
I even agreed to deliver last week and they failed to respond to my request for the address on the day.

I want a load of paving slabs, they weigh a tonne pretty hard not to work or knock off!

just sold our old kitchen and range cooker in less than 2 hrs , just 1 scammer for the cooker next one was sound .
Happy days 👌🏼
Messaged someone the other day about a dining table n chairs who was showing as been in Sunderland to ask for the address n they replied that it’s online only n stock is a warehouse in London 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back