Facebook Marketplace

Dave Herbal

Striker
What a wretched hive of scum and villainy that place is.
If you’re buying, half the stuff is knock off or doesn’t work as advertised.
If you’re selling, people either want discount or ask to reserve it then don’t turn up to buy.
I even agreed to deliver last week and they failed to respond to my request for the address on the day.

If you’re selling, people either want discount or ask to reserve it then don’t turn up to buy.
I even agreed to deliver last week and they failed to respond to my request for the address on the day.
Yup it's f***ing awful Dave, I'm starting to hate it because of everything you've mentioned tbh.

It's absolutely littered with scammers as well.
Hate having to flog stuff on there....a necessary evil unfortunately at times.

I would never offer to deliver anything like

I would never offer to deliver anything like

I delivered something I sold yesterday. I am sure it was a asylum seeker hotel. The hotel was showing as closed on google maps, car park was empty and there was stuff in every window with people coming and going. Felt very odd, but I got a good price, so i took the cash and left, quickly.

Everyone is a scammer these days. About time they changed the law and gave these twats minimum 5 years for scamming.
Aye I got 10 identical messages from different people wanting me to post a £10 pair of boots
I delivered something I sold yesterday. I am sure it was a asylum seeker hotel. The hotel was showing as closed on google maps, car park was empty and there was stuff in every window with people coming and going. Felt very odd, but I got a good price, so i took the cash and left, quickly.
I've seen loads of the fuckers not follow up with messages so no chance I'm going out of my way to deliver something like, would rather take it to the tip🤣

Last edited:

Back