Face masks could return this autumn if Covid cases begin to surge alarmingly

Still mandatory in Scotland aren't they? Just saying....
Yeah, that's because Scotland and the other devolved powers know what they are doing, here in England we have too many loons running the country at the moment, i still use my mask when i go shopping and in other indoor places like pubs, i don't much care about to looks i get, i am more interested in my own health than giving a flying one about other peoples opinions.

don't much care about to looks i get, i am more interested in my own health than giving a flying one about other peoples opinions.

Credit to you for being pretty much the first person I've come across being honest about why you wear a mask.

Credit to you for being pretty much the first person I've come across being honest about why you wear a mask.
i have been using a mask since February 2020, i was using them well before it became the norm, i followed my own plan, as i don't trust those in power for a second simple as that, i will only stand down from alertness, when i hear from the sources i trust the virus is gone, and none of those sources are the government

i have been using a mask since February 2020, i was using them well before it became the norm, i followed my own plan, as i don't trust those in power for a second simple as that, i will only stand down from alertness, when i hear from the sources i trust the virus is gone, and none of those sources are the government

Good for you. You're the first person to say that this is about protecting yourself than it is about you worrying about other people. Respect your honesty.

Leaving the ground earlier I saw no masks at all, no idea when my next match will be but I do hope the masks are back for the sake of all those in attendance.

#Prayforthe30,000.

Yeah, that's because Scotland and the other devolved powers know what they are doing, here in England we have too many loons running the country at the moment, i still use my mask when i go shopping and in other indoor places like pubs, i don't much care about to looks i get, i am more interested in my own health than giving a flying one about other peoples opinions.
Given Scotland and Wales have comparable deaths to England I’m not entirely sure how you’ve arrived at that conclusion?
face masks , full lockdown etc will come in force after a couple weeks of vaccine passports

its all so predictable
Would you be willing to make a wager about this? Put your money where your mouth is.

Given Scotland and Wales have comparable deaths to England I’m not entirely sure how you’ve arrived at that conclusion?

Would you be willing to make a wager about this? Put your money where your mouth is.
Simple it seems drakeford and Sturgeon, seem more competent than the blonde chimp we have as a leader, i do wonder how other prime ministers would handle this time in history however.

Last edited:
Simple it seems drakeford and Sturgeon, seem more competent than the blonde chimp we have as a leader, i do wonder how other prime ministers would handle this time in history however.
Nobody knows what they’re doing and it’s understandable that mistakes will be made but none of the uk governments have covered themselves in glory.

Nobody knows what they’re doing and it’s understandable that mistakes will be made but none of the uk governments have covered themselves in glory.
Yeah, but theirs looking like knowing what you are doing, and actually doing the job and throwing shit at the wall until its sticks, and trying to keep the public that put you in power happy.

Love to see them try and enforce it after nearly two months of being back to normal. The media are on a different planet with this shit

Most people follow the rules. Seems to be young lads who think they are hard because they refuse, rarely ever did I see families or middle aged/elderly people ignoring the rules when it was mandated and we won’t again.

Most people aren’t complete fannies and can put up with a bit fabric over their mouths for an hour

Back