F1 2022

Apparently the Renault/Alpine car could well be pink this year, BWT is expected to become their title sponsor when they announced Szafnauer as team principal. Apparently bwt has disappeared from the Aston Martin website already. They’ve also let Prost go as consultant to the Renault management, was on an annual contract that they’ve failed to renew…
I’ll be glad the little bit of pink on the AM ruins it imo

I’ll be glad the little bit of pink on the AM ruins it imo
im fairly sure when they launched their team kit well before the car was unveiled it was a daygo-yellow\green piping on their kit, that became pink... hopefully the car will have that now. although, seb was well invested in the charity side of the water stuff they were doing last season...
14 pages of fuck all. Its funny, I hate how there's too many races these days - but equally hate that there's a huge end of season wait! :lol:
you're classing talk about the edge colours on the aston martin as 'fuck all'?! shame on you... ;)

Last edited:
Just curious as to people's feelings now. Imagine the last race is run again and the same things happened. The crash and safety car come out with a few laps to go. We are going to replace the RD with a rule that applies no matter who leads who or the position of the championship.

What would you go for.
A) jiggle the cars so the top 2 get to race for a lap. As they did.
B) let them finish behind the safety car if within say 3 laps of the race end.
C) red flag it, everyone changes tyres and a standing restart for the remaining laps.
D) as A but close the pit lane before the safety car is announced.

I like having ex drivers as race stewards, and them deciding on time and grid penalties for racing incidents. But we should have rules about what happens in these situations so everyone knows what will happen.

Be kind.

Or any other ideas
Just because it isn't great tv, doesn't mean that it isn't the sporting thing to do. One thing I would mandate going forward is that any safety car in the last 10 laps results in a red flag immediately. With cars following the safety car in the exact positions they are in, and no unlapping.
It's true thou. he has many interests other than F1 he want's to do full time including singing, acting and fashion
You know this because you guys chat a lot?

Just because it isn't great tv, doesn't mean that it isn't the sporting thing to do. One thing I would mandate going forward is that any safety car in the last 10 laps results in a red flag immediately. With cars following the safety car in the exact positions they are in, and no unlapping.

You know this because you guys chat a lot?
He's talked about it interviews

Some interesting words from zak brown here…

Speaks quite well I think in that reports. Sprint races aside, is it Merc/Red Bull/Ferrari who want the budget cap increase? Would I upset the troll by fingering Ferrari?

And Porsche to red bull? Will they buy the existing engine division staffed by all those ex-merc bods?

Back