F1 2022

Interesting video by Chainbear. Seems to find the middle ground, with a few decent ideas for moving forward.

Aston Martin factory tour. Great waste of 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Unsure on TV.

However this site is champion (would recommend it for anyone attending a race abroad) and they've got an article about attending testing.

Unconfirmed yet whether the public will be allowed to attend it although the bloke writing that article seems to think so.

If allowed cheap as owt going off 2020 prices (109 euros to get general admission and that also got you in the paddock that year. Unless you pay for a paddock pass at a GP costing well over a grand upwards, you'll never get to be that close to it for the rest of the year for next to nowt). Rekons the hotels near/ next to the track at Montmelo usually used by the teams are cheap as chips and half full in Feb/March so you'll even have a decent chance at running into a few famous names if you stop there.

I'm off to Budapest again this year with mates (also went in 2019). However one year I'd definitely be interested in taking a holiday in Spain and spending a day at Catalunya for a test day.
No fans confirmed - annoying that as quite fancied it this year.

So I’ve messed up and not bought tickets for Silverstone and it’s sold out aaaahhhhhh

At the Shields game last night my lass said someone she knows at another workplace might be able to get tickets for the British GP. But we will only be going if they are less than £200 each if I understood correctly. So they will be bought and we I think would have to pay this friend back the price of the ticket. I could be completely wrong.

Looks like it is a no-go anyway.

Hamilton is going to go off like a rocket this coming season isn’t he.
It's like a boxing match , the real money is in the rematch. I was thinking about max and think he will be up for to prove he can win without a doubt. Always puzzled me with drivers like Nico and Hunt that one title was enough. It would just be like a drug to me and always wanting more.

It's like a boxing match , the real money is in the rematch. I was thinking about max and think he will be up for to prove he can win without a doubt. Always puzzled me with drivers like Nico and Hunt that one title was enough. It would just be like a drug to me and always wanting more.
Who’s your money on?

Might be of interest if anyone fancied going to the Spanish GP
That's a cracking deal. Cost me and my mate about the same in 2018 but we had transfers etc to add on.

Something to watch out for is the track is a dry one. No alcohol permitted and none on sale inside. Its also not very accessible if you have any mobility issues as its on a plateau and the bus/car parking is at the bottom. When we were there it pissed down overnight and the walkways inside the track were like a mud bath in some places.

Who’s your money on?
I think it will be max again. I have a feeling there are issues at Merc getting a quick car and that's a reason for the delay in Hamilton's decision. As if they had a car that would smash the RB then he would be eager to go. Or it's all just theatre

Back