F1 2021

Makes sense.

I'm not clear about seals, it's the way most championships operate, but that tends to be with supplied parts, this is F1, the pinnacle of the sport, and despite what we hear it runs large on trust, on self-regulation over many aspects, subject to checks and observers. I'd be amazed if they are sealed and can't be worked on, but I'm not sure, F1 changes it's rules at such a rate...
Certain sections of them are sealed and others aren’t. So there is scope to do some maintenance on sections but not to the entirety. Same goes for the engines too. I’m sure there’s some logic behind why they seal which parts and that will include consideration for what needs what type of maintenance

One of the joys of living overseas. Can't get to the match so I just switch over as soon as its done. Cracking quali...

I still think he ends up Champion in the end. Can't see Lewis winning these two unfortunately... even if it means Max runs him off the track.
Nah, I’m of the opposite and don’t see Max winning a race. What will be critical is whether Bottas can steal P2 tomorrow, especially with a possible 5 place penalty for Max. Would make a massive difference to how next week could pan out

Certain sections of them are sealed and others aren’t. So there is scope to do some maintenance on sections but not to the entirety. Same goes for the engines too. I’m sure there’s some logic behind why they seal which parts and that will include consideration for what needs what type of maintenance

cheers! and that with the point made by @cfg about remote monitoring suggests if it needs changed it will be, if not it shouldn't be a risk. P3 or P8, we'll see. TBH though, it will change lap 1, but the top two are so far ahead of the field, it will still probably be a 1-2 for LH/MV and it all goes to the last race!

Last edited:
do we know anything about potential gearbox change for Max?
I would prefer to see a straight fight to the finish between Max and Lewis

Last edited:
do we know anything about potential gearbox change for Max?
I would prefer to see a straight fight to the finish between Max and Lewis
No news until tomorrow according to Jennie Gow

Canny football team.

Great driver, just a massive hypocrite.
And yet you don't say the same thing of any of the other drivers who have spoken out about Saudi's human rights record, just Hamilton, wonder why...

Last edited:
He is under contract to race for a team, he is paid to do his job. Should h refuse to race and forfeit his world title!?

he can use his platform and still do his job , it’s pathetic to say he shouldn’t race

depends how strongly he feels about the situation

I guess money talks more for him.

Each to their own.

Same with the England football team and any other footballer who plans to go to Qatar.

Back