F1 2021

The helmet said they have appealed the yellow flag decision

Not sure about the source, but here it is
Apart from contractual obligations, professional pride and sporting desire.

They do what they can using their personal influence, which is global, to affect public opinion.
And screwing over everyone at the factory who've worked their bollocks off to help him win for years. (by losing them their wcc bonus)

The helmet said they have appealed the yellow flag decision

Not sure about the source, but here it is

And screwing over everyone at the factory who've worked their bollocks off to help him win for years. (by losing them their wcc bonus)
It’s quotes he made earlier. Red Bull have later confirmed they haven’t appealed. As usual, they are talking BS
do we know anything about potential gearbox change for Max?
I would prefer to see a straight fight to the finish between Max and Lewis
There’s no benefit to Red Bull giving this away until the last second. Would only benefit merc to know the extent one way or another. Keep them guessing

I am starting to have rather unpleasant thoughts about the Red Bull organisation. Certain individuals are the focus of my ire.

I went into this season not really having any dislike toward them but a few of them have really gone on like utter prats this season like.

Experienced folk who should know better and act more professionally....Horner and Wheatley come to mind. gob****es.

I see the BNP pin sticker singling out the black man for criticism, then only saying all drivers when challenged on it.

Max really chanced his arm on the first sector. He was maybe half a centimetre away from binning it way before he did.
This he was on the edge and pushed too hard

I see the BNP pin sticker singling out the black man for criticism, then only saying all drivers when challenged on it.

Max really chanced his arm on the first sector. He was maybe half a centimetre away from binning it way before he did.
And adding the phrase "whoever they are", it's not exactly been kept a secret who else has publicly supported this campaign. Almost as if there's an alterior motive for singling out Lewis.

Apart from contractual obligations, professional pride and sporting desire.

They do what they can using their personal influence, which is global, to affect public opinion.
Just a thought for those criticising the running of this race and last one, do you consider where the crude oil to make the petrol / diesel you put in your car or the gas that you heat and cook with comes from? Nope thought not.

I just don’t know what to expect. Lewis was effusive in his praise for Bottas so I think he will be hoping for a robust defence of the front row.

We need to find out about the Red Bull gear box 📦

I just don’t know what to expect. Lewis was effusive in his praise for Bottas so I think he will be hoping for a robust defence of the front row.

We need to find out about the Red Bull gear box 📦
It’s going to be interesting even if Max does get a penalty I reckon. The two AT’s will let him past and Lando is on the wrong tyre, so only Leclerc to pass before Perez moves aside to let him go after the Mercs. Think it’s going to be down to SC’s and strategy personally.

It’s going to be interesting even if Max does get a penalty I reckon. The two AT’s will let him past and Lando is on the wrong tyre, so only Leclerc to pass before Perez moves aside to let him go after the Mercs. Think it’s going to be down to SC’s and strategy personally.
Agree. I can see a max Lewis 1-2 as usual just no idea on who will win. There will be incidents that’s for sure.

Back