F1 2021

Like Ferrari had after Canada? A lawyer has looked at ‘evidence’ and found some ‘quirks’ Sounds like a long shot to me.
Logon or register to see this image

Christine claims Lewis was texting at the time of the accident, wants the police to prosecute.

Well he's tried everything else to get him another penalty.
Please stop using Christine as an insult it’s insulting to women, pretty sure toto wouldn’t appreciate it.

Please stop using Christine as an insult it’s insulting to women, pretty sure toto wouldn’t appreciate it.
It is being used an as insult deliberatly, as most people on here find his behaviour reprehensible.

It is not an insult to women. it is just a proper noun, nothing more. No insult to women is intended so therefore none should be taken.

It is being used an as insult deliberatly, as most people on here find his behaviour reprehensible.

It is not an insult to women. it is just a proper noun, nothing more. No insult to women is intended so therefore none should be taken.
Women have a hard time in the sport and are massively under represented marra.

So basically you and a lot of other forumers on the thread don't actually KNOW stuff after all. It hasn't come from stored info over years of watching F1. Laughing my f***ing tits off 😂🤣 . Here was me thinking it has all come from your colossal memories stored over 20 or more years of studying F1, here was me being led to believe I am more intellectually inferior to everyone else, when all along all you do is quickly read stuff beforehand. You didn't actually know all that before you read it did you. I can do the same no sweat. I am no lesser person than everyone after all. God it makes me feel great😁🏆.

BOOM!

I see it will take £1.8m it will take to fix. This ought to encourage their top driver to drive more responsibly. Another one like it could hit them hard. But £1.8 million seems derisory since it costs £282m to build an F1 car. When you consider it cost a WEC team around £200m to build a LMP1 car during that era which is significantly less now to build a Hypercar which I assume to be just under £100m, to run an F1 car nowadays even now their's a cost cap seems massive.

Last edited:
Women have a hard time in the sport and are massively under represented marra.

Swiss driver Rahel Frey, Italian Manuela Gostner, Katherine Legge of Britain, Michelle Gatting of Denmark and Sarah Bovey of Belgium have all competed this season in the #85 Iron Lynx Ferrari 488 in the GTE-Am class of the World Endurance Championship at some point. And theirs two female drivers in the BTCC. They prove women can compete outside the W Series. It's only F1 where women seem to have the issue. Other series seem to give them a chance. Yet F1 can't.

Interesting. Please tell me how you know about this. About pretty much everything that is going on in F1 right now.
It’s called reading mate. Isn’t difficult, suggest you do it sometimes. It’s a published story in almost all major news outlets. The teams have to declare their engine uses to the FIA so stuff like this is public knowledge before a race weekend begins.

Not really sure why you need to bring down the tone of the thread everytime you post.

So basically you and a lot of other forumers on the thread don't actually KNOW stuff after all. It hasn't come from stored info over years of watching F1. Laughing my f***ing tits off 😂🤣 . Here was me thinking it has all come from your colossal memories stored over 20 or more years of studying F1, here was me being led to believe I am more intellectually inferior to everyone else, when all along all you do is quickly read stuff beforehand. You didn't actually know all that before you read it did you. I can do the same no sweat. I am no lesser person than everyone after all. God it makes me feel great😁🏆.

BOOM!

I see it will take £1.8m it will take to fix. This ought to encourage their top driver to drive more responsibly. Another one like it could hit them hard. But £1.8 million seems derisory since it costs £282m to build an F1 car. When you consider it cost a WEC team around £200m to build a LMP1 car during that era which is significantly less now to build a Hypercar which I assume to be just under £100m, to run an F1 car nowadays even now their's a cost cap seems massive.
:D

But that’s his name. Why would we call him by anything else?

I doubt the actions of a few people on an SMB thread are going to change hiring policy at major motorsport teams

BOOM!

How do you think people would be able to assess damage to an engine from 300 miles away after one view on a TV set? Do you think we are some kind of deity on here or something? I know the regulations around engine changes, but ultimately the decision on whether to take a new one or not depends on the level of damage which cannot be known by anyone that isn’t part of the team at red bull that will have taken the engine back to the factory and pulled it apart to see what was salvageable

Last edited:
It’s called reading mate. Isn’t difficult, suggest you do it sometimes. It’s a published story in almost all major news outlets. The teams have to declare their engine uses to the FIA so stuff like this is public knowledge before a race weekend begins.

Not really sure why you need to bring down the tone of the thread everytime you post.

I’ve got him blocked so can’t see the post but wish he would just leave the thread. Or regular posters on the thread block him.

How do you think people would be able to assess damage to an engine from 300 miles away after one view on a TV set? Do you think we are some kind of deity on here or something? I know the regulations around engine changes, but ultimately the decision on whether to take a new one or not depends on the level of damage which cannot be known by anyone that isn’t part of the team at red bull that will have taken the engine back to the factory and pulled it apart to see what was salvageable
I keep forgetting the answer to this, I'm sure someone's replied before - but how much repair work are they allowed to do to an engine?

I keep forgetting the answer to this, I'm sure someone's replied before - but how much repair work are they allowed to do to an engine?
I'm not sure what the answer is, but my assumption was that they can do as much as they like but they are now limited with the spending cap rather than what they can physically do with the engine.

But that’s his name. Why would we call him by anything else?

I doubt the actions of a few people on an SMB thread are going to change hiring policy at major motorsport teams

No but it stinks mate, there are lots of female f1 fans about and calling him Christine is pathetic
Done and done. Long ago actually
Done what?

Last edited:

Back