F1 2021

Those first few corners were the best racing I've seen in a long time.

Absolutely fearless from both Lewis and Max and neither giving an inch.

Absolutely incredible. Full commitment from both. It’s what sets F1 from the rest. Whilst they are all great the different championships, F1 drivers for me have to have sharper responses.
I’m bored with the whole thing now and dreading sky dragging it all up again in Hungary - just move on.

Quite. I’m know everyone on here is fully aware of the rivalries that happened in Grand Prix racing in the 20s and 30s. At times it got worse than it is today.

Last edited:
That doesn't exactly help Red Bull's case IMHO. It just seems to emphasise how much of Lewis's car was alongside.
The grandstand video showed this as well, he was momentarily ahead. Verstappen braked slightly later from a slightly wider angle and after a hesitation, turned in hard. Hamilton being a) ahead and then b) braking earlier blows any possible case they stupidly think they might have, out of the water.

i wonder how the FIA monitors wind tunnel usage?
Red Bull should just put Karen in front of the car whenever he feels wronged and get him to start talking about it, they wouldn't need a wind tunnel.
The grandstand video showed this as well, he was momentarily ahead. Verstappen braked slightly later from a slightly wider angle and after a hesitation, turned in hard. Hamilton being a) ahead and then b) braking earlier blows any possible case they stupidly think they might have, out of the water.
Is it time for the law of unintended consequences if the FIA now deem Max at fault? It would be hilarious.

Last edited:
Red Bull should just put Karen in front of the car whenever he feels wronged and get him to start talking about it, they wouldn't need a wind tunnel.

Is it time for the law of unintended consequences if the FIA now deem Max at fault? It would be hilarious.
I'm sure the original decision said Lewis was 'predominantly at fault'. That implies they were both at fault to a degree. Max received no punishment at all. Imagine if he now picks up some punishment as well.

Christine would explode.

I'm sure the original decision said Lewis was 'predominantly at fault'. That implies they were both at fault to a degree. Max received no punishment at all. Imagine if he now picks up some punishment as well.

Christine would explode.
Seriously, put it in a court room setting, and show the real facts, and its a coin toss for the outcome.

For me, its part of racing. Crashing used to be part of racing. Not "on purpose", but "allowing it to happen".

Christine would explode.
This is what should happen tbh. Max cut Lewis up into 4 and then turned into him into 9. Would be hilarious if max picked up a penalty from all of this. If the FIA had any sense they’d punish max to shut Horner up

Back