F1 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari say 2021 is their best hope of a win. I dread that day. That day happens and the FIA will be asked to pay Ferrari a visit. If they don’t they will be helping them.

So we may as well get used to Mercedes winning because this is the closest a Mercedes has come to being beaten.

You didn't get enough bites the last 3 weeks with this pathetic drivel. Why try again? Just let decent people talk about a sport they enjoy in peace.

What Hamilton wants is what he gets.

As I said MB will not have much choice in it .
I think what would have been required was all drivers to sit it out, not one drivers... He seemed to differentiate between a team sport having more effect than (in effect) his is an individual game.

Hamilton said himself that by him not driving it wouldn’t achieve anything - from his pov. Although them teams sports had total buy-in compared to one person sitting it out for a weekend...

Naomi Osaka sat out and got plenty of press for it, looks much better in my opinion when one person is willing to stand up against the entire body and show they are willing to lose to the greater good. Not saying Hamilton doesn't truly care or anything, just wonder if Mercedes said you are not missing a weekend where we could win.

Also on the it wouldn't achieve anything, I guess thats up for debate on what any of the protesting achieves, surely no racist watches some guys kneel before a F1 race and thinks yeah maybe I shouldn't be such a scumbag and hate somebody who I don't know just because they are a different colour to me.

If Mugello is barely of F1 standard then this Mid Ohio Speedway the Indycars are at now (live on SSF1) is barely good enough for Formula Renault. Deary me. Tight, tiny grass/mud runoffs, tyre walls barely two tyres thick even on fast and twisty sections, obviously too-small sand traps, concrete walls and unprotected armco all over the place. And people on grass banks separated from the cars and any flying debris only by a low wire fence.

Even big concrete patches in the tarmac on the apex of one corner...

Last edited:
If Mugello is barely of F1 standard then this Mid Ohio Speedway the Indycars are at now (live on SSF1) is barely good enough for Formula Renault. Deary me. Tight, tiny grass/mud runoffs, tyre walls barely two tyres thick even on fast and twisty sections, obviously too-small sand traps, concrete walls and unprotected armco all over the place. And people on grass banks separated from the cars and any flying debris only by a low wire fence.

Even big concrete patches in the tarmac on the apex of one corner...
Plus they have to turn right.

Some blokes almost got run over in the pits just now. Cars criss crossing with men standing around in the way all over the place!!

Had to dash for the last restart - kids etc. Still got to watch it though. Hoped for something a bit more lively, but those silver black arrows are just outstanding. That engine mode lockdown probably made them faster today, so that's backfired - they've traded qualifying dominance & "half a chance if the race goes a certain way" for probably still get pole every race and "no chance regardless of unusual circumstances".

Some of the graphics are shit on sky. Yeah we want to know how close George is to Kimi but we also want to know if he is in Drs gap of Vettel
I was thinking that, totally not showing the gap to the car infront!

Russell must be absolutely gutted
Will feel like a cretin

Talk of 10-15% reduction in grip, but I don’t know how?
They try that all the time. Just wipes out the "new car" gains, rather than slowing them down :)
Would love to see what Lewis Hamilton would do if he was copper executing a drugs warrant and someone starting shooting at him.
They smashed her (front) door in while she was sleeping, and her partner attempted to defend their property against what they thought was a robbery.
The police shouldn't have been there in the first place, and they didn't announce themselves - they convinced a judge to give them a "no knock warrant" even though she wasn't a suspect and no longer had ties to the person they were actually targetting.

They killed her. An unarmed, entirely innocent person in her own home. And they got away with it, aside from one person losing their job.

" The police responded by firing several shots, striking Ms. Taylor five times. One of the three officers on the scene, Detective Brett Hankison, who has since been fired, shot 10 rounds blindly into the apartment. "

Last edited:
Had to dash for the last restart - kids etc. Still got to watch it though. Hoped for something a bit more lively, but those silver black arrows are just outstanding. That engine mode lockdown probably made them faster today, so that's backfired - they've traded qualifying dominance & "half a chance if the race goes a certain way" for probably still get pole every race and "no chance regardless of unusual circumstances".

I was thinking that, totally not showing the gap to the car infront!

Will feel like a cretin

They try that all the time. Just wipes out the "new car" gains, rather than slowing them down :)

They smashed her (front) door in while she was sleeping, and her partner attempted to defend their property against what they thought was a robbery.
The police shouldn't have been there in the first place, and they didn't announce themselves - they convinced a judge to give them a "no knock warrant" even though she wasn't a suspect and no longer had ties to the person they were actually targetting.

They killed her. An unarmed, entirely innocent person in her own home. And they got away with it, aside from one person losing their job.

" The police responded by firing several shots, striking Ms. Taylor five times. One of the three officers on the scene, Detective Brett Hankison, who has since been fired, shot 10 rounds blindly into the apartment. "

Protecting the home by reaching for a loaded weapon and starting shooting.....Easy to judge what happened thereafter, as Hamilton has done in his usual fashion conscious manner.

No doubt he'd have calmed the situation down with his condescending transatlantic drawl, "guys".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back