F1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't Hamilton on record saying the contrary to that? That he kept going as he didn't want to win it in that manner?

Ultimately, Hamilton should have passed Vettel due to the error by Vettel himself.

Vettel, having gone off, blocked the overtake which, had he not, would surely have gifted the race to Hamilton

The precedent was set the previous season and in that case Ferrari were the beneficiary.

They can't change it now

Vintage Lance Stroll. Can't get ahead of anyone that isn't a williams

I'm sure it's just that he's fallen out of love with the sport, nothing at all to do with the fact he can't have everything his own way anymore, definitely not.

I honestly can't see any way back for him so he may as well jack it in at the end of the season.

He isn't in the right car any more and hasn't got what it takes to beat Hamilton now either.

Plus there are at least two other driver's better than him with another 3 who could be in a year or two.

If he continues along the current trajectory people will think a lot less of those 4 titles by the time he does call it a day.

Announce it at Monza, take the pressure off, and see the season out with a bit of a swan song...

Good to see all the drivers that are in their first F1 season making a good impression. Giovinazzi and Russell today went quietly under the Norris radar and Albon has been on it from day 1.

Good to see all the drivers that are in their first F1 season making a good impression. Giovinazzi and Russell today went quietly under the Norris radar and Albon has been on it from day 1.

Norris looks like the real deal (being in the McLaren today helped a lot)

Giovinazzi is clearly talented and we could see good things from him by autumn

Albon has looked good but you've got to feel sorry for Russell with just Kubica to beat

Norris looks like the real deal (being in the McLaren today helped a lot)

Giovinazzi is clearly talented and we could see good things from him by autumn

Albon has looked good but you've got to feel sorry for Russell with just Kubica to beat
Norris has looked great so far and also did a great job in F2 last season, as did Russell.

I'd say he looks the most likely race winner of the newbies. Maybe a replacement for Vettel at Ferrari next season?

Norris has looked great so far and also did a great job in F2 last season, as did Russell.

I'd say he looks the most likely race winner of the newbies. Maybe a replacement for Vettel at Ferrari next season?

I'm not sure I'd wish Ferrari on my worst enemy!

He may do better staying at McLaren

I honestly can't see any way back for him so he may as well jack it in at the end of the season.

He isn't in the right car any more and hasn't got what it takes to beat Hamilton now either.

Plus there are at least two other driver's better than him with another 3 who could be in a year or two.

If he continues along the current trajectory people will think a lot less of those 4 titles by the time he does call it a day.

Announce it at Monza, take the pressure off, and see the season out with a bit of a swan song...
Luckiest 4 time world champion you’ll ever see. He’s a talented driver but only when he’s got the car underneath him. He can’t drive a shit car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back