F1 2019

Luckiest 4 time world champion you’ll ever see. He’s a talented driver but only when he’s got the car underneath him. He can’t drive a shit car
I agree totally. I think Hamilton can squeeze a place or two when he shouldn’t whereas Vettel seems to just put the car where it belongs.
I remember thinking when he drove for redbull that any driver on the circuit could have won in that car.

I agree totally. I think Hamilton can squeeze a place or two when he shouldn’t whereas Vettel seems to just put the car where it belongs.
I remember thinking when he drove for redbull that any driver on the circuit could have won in that car.
I've said this before, and it is still relevant, Seb has never won in F1 when starting outside the top three on the pole. Good driver, not a good racer.

Only a couple of years since they finished third in the constructors isn’t it?

Can’t understand how they’ve dropped away so badly and so quickly.
They would not pay the high amounts of cash for top drivers and designers, they said it was about the team not the drivers so they let mansell leave because of money and they also let newey leave because of money. Third most successful team of all time.
Just shows with any sort of sports business that you need to spend spend spend even when your top of the game.

They would not pay the high amounts of cash for top drivers and designers, they said it was about the team not the drivers so they let mansell leave because of money and they also let newey leave because of money. Third most successful team of all time.
Just shows with any sort of sports business that you need to spend spend spend even when your top of the game.
Plain stupid, he is hands down the best designer on the grid.

Only team not going for the high rake this year?

That seems to be the case.

The aero available this year suits the low rake of the Merc design.

In previous years it would've been Newey that found that out

He’s also a racer (vintage I think) so he commits a lot of time to that now.

Fair play to him.

He's a legend in the sport so why shouldn't he ease himself into retirement the way he wants.

Last edited:
That seems to be the case.

The aero available this year suits the low rake of the Merc design.

In previous years it would've been Newey that found that out
Ferrari trying the be unique thing like Mercedes, with their front wings having a different root to everyone else, but just doesn't seem to work as well.

I definitely think bottas will beat Lewis off the line. I’ve been wrong before like. :lol:

Got a feeling Lewis will have bother with the pits. I’ve been wrong before like. :lol:

Last edited:

Back