F1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good riddance if true.
Agreed, he was once untouchable, but he's lost his edge imo and is now just clogging up a good seat. Being shown up this season by the new boy means he's probably lost his 'no.1' status in the team.

I had a feeling Vettel was on the way out from the way Ferrari spoke of LeClerc and Vettel at the start of the season. Vettel being No.1 until LeClerc 'proved himself'; I think Vettel has had this planned for a while.

Leclerc apparently disobeyed team orders on Sunday, too, going for it big time in an attempt to get on the podium instead of slowly driving himself into a lowly point scoring position.

Definitely signs of Ferrari imploding this summer.

Agreed, he was once untouchable, but he's lost his edge imo and is now just clogging up a good seat. Being shown up this season by the new boy means he's probably lost his 'no.1' status in the team.

I had a feeling Vettel was on the way out from the way Ferrari spoke of LeClerc and Vettel at the start of the season. Vettel being No.1 until LeClerc 'proved himself'; I think Vettel has had this planned for a while.

He hasn't been able to sustain any credible challenge to Hamilton since he went to Ferrari.

The Ferrari team have to bear some of the blame but Vettel himself has made too many all to public errors.

Crucially, when it's been wheel to wheel, Hamilton has mullered him

I can't see Vettel securing a drive with another team capable of challenging for the title so the rumours of retirement will gather momentum.

A shame really as he does seem like a genuinely nice bloke.

Hasn't he never won if fourth or worse on the grid?

Makes a big diffeence.
That's the difference between him and Lewis. Give Vettel the best car and he'll put it on pole, then drive away from the field and win fairly comfortably. Give him the second best car and he needs circumstances to favour him to win the race. The ultimate flat track bully.

Give Lewis the second or even third best car and he'll drive it to the absolute limit and even beyond to get the best possible result, give him one chance to overtake someone in a faster car and he'll take it. That's why he has more Championships, more wins and has won from all over the grid.

He was very lucky to have a car superior to the rest got it on pole and then lead from the front. Put any pressure on him and he buckles. His record of being chased down and then makes a mistake is ridiculous

Hasn't he never won if fourth or worse on the grid?

Makes a big diffeence.
It’s a terrible record for a 4 times world champion

Last edited:
Hamilton provisional pole. LOL

How did Bottas get away with that spin, lucky boy

Great lap from Seb. Strange though, as Lewis was purple S1 and S2. Some last sector from Seb to manage that!

Last edited:
Some lap that mind from Vettel. Also for Danny Ric. Lewis has good starts in him though so all to go for still

first few laps are going to be very interesting. I know lewis is on the harder tyres, I guess the ferarris are too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back