Every Championship kit ranked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the minority but I love it.
Quite a few do marra. Probably because it's a Sunderland shirt. :cool: Mind you those talking about Birmingham not liking us can't fail to have noticed half the people on here hate everything safc from the shirt to the owner and most in between :lol:

I saw a little lad on our estate with the new top on the other day and it looked better in the flesh. Only saw the front mind, and that back is still lifting imo.

They dont hate you, you hate them for relegating you twice so they are hardly going to love yous back.
There are some for whom it goes much further back. There's a sense of injustice amongst some of their fanbase; "Why are Newcastle talked about this much, why are they on tv again, how are they considered a big club". Been going on for decades now.

There are some for whom it goes much further back. There's a sense of injustice amongst some of their fanbase; "Why are Newcastle talked about this much, why are they on tv again, how are they considered a big club". Been going on for decades now.

Decades? How many? Two? :oops: You just happened to be lucky to have a bit of a purple patch at the inception of Sky. You were sh*t long before that two or three year hiatus and you've been sh*t again for best part of the last twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back