Every Championship kit ranked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why wouldn't Birmingham fans like you?

Unless they mean Villa fans? but then, why would Villa fans dislike you? I know they hate us, but surely that would mean they'd have a soft spot for you?

Typos galore in that article, I take it they don't employ proof readers?

My favourite mistakes are that Hull's "kids shirts will feature the logo of new partner World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) on the shorts", and Leeds use of "old" rather than the usual yellow and blue.

Anybody else noticed that they criticise the Ipswich kit, then praise the Birmingham one which uses exactly the same template?

Don't care what the Brummies think.....that strip is shit.

Close up the front isn't too bad but from a distance it's horrible and the back panel just adds to the overall shitness!

"You may not like Sunderland"

They've got to be getting us mixed up with Newxxxtle after them lot singing " Geordie boys sending you down " exiting the away gate right into the stream of Birmingham leaving.

They had to close away exit gates to stop a riot a few seasons back - talk about asking for it.

I quite like the Norwich one even though, as in many cases, the sponsor almost completely ruins it.

Don't really get the, "You may not like Sunderland" bit like, is it because we stank out the Premier League for the last 5 years or is their a more personal reason for that comment?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back