Every Championship kit ranked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typos galore in that article, I take it they don't employ proof readers?

My favourite mistakes are that Hull's "kids shirts will feature the logo of new partner World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) on the shorts", and Leeds use of "old" rather than the usual yellow and blue.

Anybody else noticed that they criticise the Ipswich kit, then praise the Birmingham one which uses exactly the same template?

Yes, they slag templates then put some near the top, they hate plain and love plain. I thought our stripes were getting too broad, but we've gone too far the other way IMO - from a distance it's barely stripes at all. Brentfords may be boring, but it's our strip. The Sheffield United one wouldn't work for us - way too much black. The plain back is a red herring of course due to league rules, but still don't like it. I don't even like the badge, wtf with the black outline, if you had to have one it should have been red. I'm going to skip this one, judging by pre-season it's not going to be a heavy seller. Maybe's the away one for me...

Does it not just mean "you may not like Sunderland" as in "you may not support Sunderland"???
I don't think so. Did you read the next line?

Seems like maybe the 'author' just doesn't like us for whatever reason. Not that bothered.

There are a couple of problems with these articles.

1. They're generally based off the promotional image rather than seeing the kit in real life.

2. It's all subjective.

Why wouldn't Birmingham fans like you?

Unless they mean Villa fans? but then, why would Villa fans dislike you? I know they hate us, but surely that would mean they'd have a soft spot for you?

They dont hate you, you hate them for relegating you twice so they are hardly going to love yous back.

Dirty brummy bastards sticking the knife in there like. More chance of going up than shitty Birmingham, shit club manky city. Dont even get me started on Villa. Spent 50m and can't get promoted, hope they rot in this division for years to come under the elephant man.

Not the worst but certainly lower midtable. Best kits are Millwall, Norwich, Brentford and Wolves. Worst are Leeds and Cardiff

The only surprise in that shit-rag is that they acknowledge The Vile are in the championship. The way they are reported on usually, you would think they are in the top 6 premier league.

Villa. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, they slag templates then put some near the top, they hate plain and love plain. I thought our stripes were getting too broad, but we've gone too far the other way IMO - from a distance it's barely stripes at all. Brentfords may be boring, but it's our strip. The Sheffield United one wouldn't work for us - way too much black. The plain back is a red herring of course due to league rules, but still don't like it. I don't even like the badge, wtf with the black outline, if you had to have one it should have been red. I'm going to skip this one, judging by pre-season it's not going to be a heavy seller. Maybe's the away one for me...
That's the problem, from a distance we're seeing pink tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back