Everton v Free Ticket Mugs

Mrjardine

Striker
I’m not sure you can attribute blame on me here, as i’ve said and will keep on saying, what i saw and heard at goodison in regards to JP was the worst stuff i’ve seen at a football ground

I am more than happy to call out horrible bastards in any walk of life
And as I said that’s fair enough from an individual point of view but as a fanbase we have used child abuse as a means to score points in the past so as a collecting we don’t have much room to get in a state.
Did you express your disgust at our fans chanting at the time?

barts45

Midfield
And as I said that’s fair enough from an individual point of view but as a fanbase we have used child abuse as a means to score points in the past so as a collecting we don’t have much room to get in a state.
Did you express your disgust at our fans chanting at the time?
So are you suggesting i can’t feel disgusted by what pickford gets because im a sunderland fans and fellow fans have done similar? Seems a bizarre logic if you are

Yes

Mrjardine

Striker
So are you suggesting i can’t feel disgusted by what pickford gets because im a sunderland fans and fellow fans have done similar? Seems a bizarre logic if you are

Yes
Provided you expressed your disgust when we did it or else it would make you look a bit of a hypocrite.

joss

Midfield
Well there’s something sadly lacking if they can fuck up like that in the last 2 mins when every man and his dogs dog knows a team 2 down at the arse end of a match away from home is going to go for it.
Newcastle weren't going for it though. They ended up with an opportunity to stick the ball in the box from a set piece and scored. Granted after that they thought let's try for a second but even Ncle supporters there last night will tell you they weren't even attacking.

Regardless, the lack of professionalism in not seeing that game out is inexcusable.

Newcastle weren't going for it though. They ended up with an opportunity to stick the ball in the box from a set piece and scored. Granted after that they thought let's try for a second but even Ncle supporters there last night will tell you they weren't even attacking.

Regardless, the lack of professionalism in not seeing that game out is inexcusable.
I didn’t see the game mate, I just assumed they’d thrown caution to the wind or become slightly less shit.

The mags will be comfortably safe this season but likely to be in deeper trouble next, the infamous Bruce slump always eventually kicks in. In fact it still might this season tbf but they'll survive regardless.
This. Bruce always does OK in his first season. He'll (or Ashley) will sign a load of plodder in the summer and next season they'll struggle like fuck and Ashley will sack him around March time.

Reporter on Tyne Tees news just said "for Newcastle the bottom three remain at arms length".
He seemed to emphasise 'arms'. Seems like a dig at the Everton goalie.

3 years since he left isn't it?
Tbf, people still act like Henderson is a Sunderland player as well.
I can understand some people being proud that the likes of Henderson have gone on to great things with Liverpool and pickford playing a starring role for England in the last world Cup but they don't play for us anymore. Me personally, I'm just interested In the players that play for us now

mag in peace

Winger
Lost Magpie
JP will not give one fuck at the abuse that was directed at him last night.

Storm in a tea cup man.
He bottles it mentally against us every single time. That's not just me saying it, look at the Everton fans all saying the same thing. He gets too worked up and gives it the biggun and allows himself to become easily distracted. He is mentally weak.

buster

Winger
He bottles it mentally against us every single time. That's not just me saying it, look at the Everton fans all saying the same thing. He gets too worked up and gives it the biggun and allows himself to become easily distracted. He is mentally weak.

Don’t forget he’s like a lot of footballers , they’re not the sharpest chisels in the box.