Everton v Free Ticket Mugs

I’m not really bothered if he celebrated like a loon and can’t remember if that was prior to the dogs abuse he got

It hardly warrants it so not sure why mention it. I’ve heard the taylor song and it has a gallows humour thing about it imo, its also v much different to nigh on 90 mins of people screaming peado at you

The fa should genuinely look into it, its absolutely appaling
He isn’t a Peado though and everyone knows it so it a nonsense and makes them look thick as fuck rather than anything else.

Easy to say it’s gallows humour if not directed at you. i don’t believe anyone wishes Taylor dead but by same token k don’t think anyone believes Pickford is a paedo either.

He isn’t a Peado though and everyone knows it so it a nonsense and makes them look thick as fuck rather than anything else.

Easy to say it’s gallows humour if not directed at you. i don’t believe anyone wishes Taylor dead but by same token k don’t think anyone believes Pickford is a paedo either.

Plus ones a song and the other is just people screaming child rapist, nonce etc so its slightly different imo

Either way the abuse he gets it way over the top and bang outta order even in the point scoring game

I have family who are evertonians, the fact it was newcastle was just a coincidence and i got offered a free ticket, as i do once or twice a year down there

There was dogs abuse for JP for extremely large parts of the game, i saw it and heard it myself, and i maintain it was as bad and distasteful as anything ive seen at a match

Do you feel its acceptable to scream child rapist at a bloke repeatedly?

By the same token some Newcastle fans that turn up at your away games could have family that are affiliated to the club you are playing then.

First it was nigh on screaming 'Paedo' the whole game, now it's been downgraded to 'dogs abuse for extremely large parts of the game (not just screaming paedo?') and yet the paedo chanting has not picked up on by anyone on the main Everton supporters forum. Which one is it?

Again, I seriously doubt our fans genuinely think he is a child rapist and I do agree it was in poor taste (as is the mention of the other individual). On the other hand though, you seem to think wishing someone was dead is fine as long as it is sung in a song.

Anything else that is considered in bad taste when spoken you think would be okay as long as it is sang to a tune? Would the Newcastle fans you're barracking been given a bit more rope if they sang 'Jordan...is a Paedophile' to the tune of the popular Pet Shop Boys hit 'Go West', for example?

Odd how you're mentioning point scoring when you're on this whole 'whataboutery' crusade suggesting retrospective action from the FA for a chant from a game nearly two years ago.

By the same token some Newcastle fans that turn up at your away games could have family that are affiliated to the club you are playing then.

First it was nigh on screaming 'Paedo' the whole game, now it's been downgraded to 'dogs abuse for extremely large parts of the game (not just screaming paedo?') and yet the paedo chanting has not picked up on by anyone on the main Everton supporters forum. Which one is it?

Again, I seriously doubt our fans genuinely think he is a child rapist and I do agree it was in poor taste (as is the mention of the other individual). On the other hand though, you seem to think wishing someone was dead is fine as long as it is sung in a song.

Anything else that is considered in bad taste when spoken you think would be okay as long as it is sang to a tune? Would the Newcastle fans you're barracking been given a bit more rope if they sang 'Jordan...is a Paedophile' to the tune of the popular Pet Shop Boys hit 'Go West', for example?

Odd how you're mentioning point scoring when you're on this whole 'whataboutery' crusade suggesting retrospective action from the FA for a chant from a game nearly two years ago.

Yes they could, but I wasn't wearing my club colours and going on like a dickhead looking for a reaction, as your lot do at our games.

Its fairly simple, he was abused to fuck for large parts if the game with things said that are too far, seemingly you feel this is acceptable, I don't. I've never said the taylor song is good taste, its not, but the abuse JP is far worse, again if you can't see that for wishing to score points that's your perogitive

Finally the fa should have got involved as it was that bad, again do you think its acceptable to shout over and over again things like child rapist at a human being. The fact he's clearly not is irrespective as its still utterly disgusting

Plus ones a song and the other is just people screaming child rapist, nonce etc so its slightly different imo

Either way the abuse he gets it way over the top and bang outta order even in the point scoring game
I’m not sure saying it’s just song quite excuses it mind.

Just to be clear what is it that you find disgusting. Is it the abuse aimed at an individual or just verbal abuse in regards to peadophilia in general?

To me it seems you are ok with fans singing at each other (again you’ve no idea If fans on receiving end have been victim to any form of abuse in last) but the same abuse screamed individually should be stamped on by the FA.

Would you say fans singing racist songs towards other fans is acceptable but individual racist barracking wouldn’t?

Yes they could, but I wasn't wearing my club colours and going on like a dickhead looking for a reaction, as your lot do at our games.

Its fairly simple, he was abused to fuck for large parts if the game with things said that are too far, seemingly you feel this is acceptable, I don't. I've never said the taylor song is good taste, its not, but the abuse JP is far worse, again if you can't see that for wishing to score points that's your perogitive

Finally the fa should have got involved as it was that bad, again do you think its acceptable to shout over and over again things like child rapist at a human being. The fact he's clearly not is irrespective as its still utterly disgusting

You must have missed this.

You're excusing wishing Steven Taylor was dead because it is sung in a song here

The FA should get involved no more than a song being sung wishing someone was dead (they shouldn't for either)

You must have missed this.

You're excusing wishing Steven Taylor was dead because it is sung in a song here

The FA should get involved no more than a song being sung wishing someone was dead (they shouldn't for either)

You can continue to try and defend the abuse JP gets as much as you want but I've seen it first hand and its bang out of order. Im quite happy to call out dirty bastards who shout things like this and am more than happy to continue to do so.

I’m not sure saying it’s just song quite excuses it mind.

Just to be clear what is it that you find disgusting. Is it the abuse aimed at an individual or just verbal abuse in regards to peadophilia in general?

To me it seems you are ok with fans singing at each other (again you’ve no idea If fans on receiving end have been victim to any form of abuse in last) but the same abuse screamed individually should be stamped on by the FA.

Would you say fans singing racist songs towards other fans is acceptable but individual racist barracking wouldn’t?

Its not excusable and its poor taste however I feel the abuse JP gets is worse. I'd rather someone wish me dead than call me a peado at every given opportunity, but that's just me.

Fans sing at eachother, us to boro, mags about jimmy Saville etc, its wrong etc, however what I saw was worse as it was just grown blokes screaming about child rape to a bloke playing football. It felt more personal The fact everton paid £30 mill for him is totally irrelevant.

Racism is different altogether

Normally I would be raging at that but since the Derby debacle I've pretty much accepted this group of players are a bunch of f***ing cowards that need booting in the summer.
We've been there several summers. It's one thing to acculate a few dossers in a season quite another to do it on a consistent basis. Our current lot, at last, look more like it.

We've been there several summers. It's one thing to acculate a few dossers in a season quite another to do it on a consistent basis. Our current lot, at last, look more like it.

Tbf we have quite a few good players out injured in recent games:

Richarlison
Iwobi
Siggurdsson
Gomes
Gbamin

Not excusing the useless pricks on the pitch but if Ancelotti had the likes of those to bring off the bench instead of Niasse and Davies who both look to be out the door in the summer then maybe we hold on or grab a 3rd in the match to kill it.

Some positives in that we seem to have a crop of good young players currently:

Richarlison: 22
Calvert Lewin: 22
Kean: 19 (some promising signs yesterday)
Holgate: 23 - much better at the back than Michael Keane.

Just got to hope the DOF has the targets lined up in the summer and Ancelotti brings in the players he needs to move us forward.

Just 14 more games until this horrific season is out the way and fans can look forward to next season.

Last edited:
Normally I would be raging at that but since the Derby debacle I've pretty much accepted this group of players are a bunch of f***ing cowards that need booting in the summer.
Well there’s something sadly lacking if they can fuck up like that in the last 2 mins when every man and his dogs dog knows a team 2 down at the arse end of a match away from home is going to go for it.

The mags will be comfortably safe this season but likely to be in deeper trouble next, the infamous Bruce slump always eventually kicks in. In fact it still might this season tbf but they'll survive regardless.

Pickford went on like a little bairn at the end tbf, his fault he was standing behind the goal the knacker. He gets too riled up by them and it affects his performances. Unprofessional
Agree, never seen a player get so affected by fans before. Messed up the game last season as he let them get at him.

Back