Everton v Free Ticket Mugs

3 years since he left isn't it?
Tbf, people still act like Henderson is a Sunderland player as well.
I can understand some people being proud that the likes of Henderson have gone on to great things with Liverpool and pickford playing a starring role for England in the last world Cup but they don't play for us anymore. Me personally, I'm just interested In the players that play for us now

JP will not give one fuck at the abuse that was directed at him last night.

Storm in a tea cup man.

He bottles it mentally against us every single time. That's not just me saying it, look at the Everton fans all saying the same thing. He gets too worked up and gives it the biggun and allows himself to become easily distracted. He is mentally weak.

He bottles it mentally against us every single time. That's not just me saying it, look at the Everton fans all saying the same thing. He gets too worked up and gives it the biggun and allows himself to become easily distracted. He is mentally weak.

Don’t forget he’s like a lot of footballers , they’re not the sharpest chisels in the box.

Tbf we have quite a few good players out injured in recent games:

Richarlison
Iwobi
Siggurdsson
Gomes
Gbamin

Not excusing the useless pricks on the pitch but if Ancelotti had the likes of those to bring off the bench instead of Niasse and Davies who both look to be out the door in the summer then maybe we hold on or grab a 3rd in the match to kill it.

Some positives in that we seem to have a crop of good young players currently:

Richarlison: 22
Calvert Lewin: 22
Kean: 19 (some promising signs yesterday)
Holgate: 23 - much better at the back than Michael Keane.

Just got to hope the DOF has the targets lined up in the summer and Ancelotti brings in the players he needs to move us forward.

Just 14 more games until this horrific season is out the way and fans can look forward to next season.
I may be wrong, but from what I've seen of them I think only Calvert Lewin is potentially a next level performer. The others will help you plod your way to seventh probably.

I may be wrong, but from what I've seen of them I think only Calvert Lewin is potentially a next level performer. The others will help you plod your way to seventh probably.

Richarlison is fantastic and massively under rated imo. Not many 22 year old fully capped Brazilian internationals bagging close to 15 a season from largely out wide - easily our best player.

Kean has been poor this season but against Newcastle was MOTM and was fantastic so hopeful signs of development if he can keep it up - at 19 and from outside the country people seriously have to give him time to adapt - I saw idiots writing him off 5 games in when he's a bloody kid still!

Back