Everton v Free Ticket Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell, a load of mags all arguing with each other, more crawling out of the woodwork every few minutes, a maginpeace and a mag in peace, I'm losing track of the buggers. You've just come back from 2 down away from home in the last two minutes, go and get pissed or something, go for a lap dance, pretty much anything other than arguing with each other on a Sunderland message board whilst we all sit here thinking "what the fuck"
No arguing from me.
Not sure my wife would be that impressed if in suddenly gave up on silent witness to go for a lap dance

Tbf no he doesn’t! The constant paedo chants at everton last year were below what any person should have to put up with

Shameful from your lot using johnson to score points
How about when out lot used the issues in Teesside to score points against Middlesbrough?

Difficult one for us to take moral high ground on that I’m afraid.

Pickford needs to stop playing to the galleries and remember he’s a £30m pound footballer.

Joking aside though, he’s a professional footballer and England’s No. 1 - needs to rise above it.

Henderson will give him a run for his money into the next tournament. I'd be surprised if he didn't make the next squad. That's a positive aswell if you ask me. Pickford hasn't really had much competition.

What a well deserved point. Everton nearly robbed us of a draw, but the gameplan worked and we got our reward.
Same as Chelsea, lull the opposition into a false sense of security then do the business.

How about when out lot used the issues in Teesside to score points against Middlesbrough?

Pickford needs to stop playing to the galleries and remember he’s a £30m pound footballer.

Not anymore he isn't

Ive never mentioned Teeside sexual abuse thanks

This! It's class sometimes to see them fuck things up and the fans being wounded when they do. Obviously if they're winning then it's not so good but then you just turn it off until the next game as more often than not are the gift that keeps on giving! :lol::lol:

Ironic

Spot on

Tbf, the Everton goalie made errors on both goals which helped massively, but the harder you work the luckier you get as the saying goes.

Aye, however disgusting the performances are and the luck we're getting is ridiculous, you can't fault Bruce for some of the attitudes the players are showing. The determination level of some is incredible and they never stop.

Ah well, seasons over can not wait for the Ancelotti cull in the summer.

Too many players including Pickford who I like not got the right mentality for me.

This for me as well. Been disappointed in him recently, seems to taking his new found fame a bit too much. They were saying similar on one of the football weekly podcast this week as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back