Evans - ACL injury

It would be a real bonus having him available . ( Like a new signing tbh) What a terrible time the lad has had with this injury. Cory Evans knowing that hes missed so many days of a short playing career, must have been through a nightmare . Almost over now

Lets hope it goes well for him and we can benefit from his captaincy . We will have in our squad the spine of Northern Ireland team C Evans, D Ballard and T Hume.

It would be a real bonus having him available . ( Like a new signing tbh) What a terrible time the lad has had with this injury. Cory Evans knowing that hes missed so many days of a short playing career, must have been through a nightmare . Almost over now

Lets hope it goes well for him and we can benefit from his captaincy . We will have in our squad the spine of Northern Ireland team C Evans, D Ballard and T Hume.
Lol he's obviously finished

Ekwah taken off after 55 minutes also, with no know fitness issues.

Needs peddling him like
Why? He’s probably just getting some minutes after a long season due to having a few games on the bench. 50 mins orso is more than enough to maintain sharpness whilst giving him a break too. In no way is it indicative of a fitness issue

Why? He’s probably just getting some minutes after a long season due to having a few games on the bench. 50 mins orso is more than enough to maintain sharpness whilst giving him a break too. In no way is it indicative of a fitness issue
''With no known fitness issue'' is what I said. I didn't imply there was a fitness issue. Therefore he is getting taken off in a game he should be dominating, or at least impacting in. Like Evans, who has been injured for 425 days

Maybe think before you disagree whole heartedly with something

''With no known fitness issue'' is what I said. I didn't imply there was a fitness issue. Therefore he is getting taken off in a game he should be dominating, or at least impacting in. Like Evans, who has been injured for 425 days

Maybe think before you disagree whole heartedly with something
Yet you inferred he should play the whole game for no reason. Maybe think before you post

Absolutely baffles me mate the opinions you see on here 🤣🤣
doesnt take much
Yet you inferred he should play the whole game for no reason. Maybe think before you post
footballer who plays football expected to play more than 55 minutes in an U21 game? scandalous
Do people genuinely think Ekwah has been subbed because of his performance in the U23s? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
would he have been taken off if he had scored and had an assist??

Considering he wont play for 2 weeks in the first team?

Do you genuinely think he has been up to standard this season??

Last edited:
would he have been taken off if he had scored and had an assist??

Considering he wont play for 2 weeks in the first team?

Do you genuinely think he has been up to standard this season??
1) Yes. He'll play the exact amount of minutes the first team wants him too, barring any slight knock/injury.

2) Irrelevant to the point.

Evans a farewell home game sub appearance before he’s moved on in the summer ? He definitely doesn’t fit the model and I can’t see how we could justify a renewal given his age and how long he’s been out for. A shame but I hope we’ve got him for so he gets a lower league gig if he wants it before hanging the boots up.

Evans a farewell home game sub appearance before he’s moved on in the summer ? He definitely doesn’t fit the model and I can’t see how we could justify a renewal given his age and how long he’s been out for. A shame but I hope we’ve got him for so he gets a lower league gig if he wants it before hanging the boots up.

no doubt he'll sign for preston or bristol and play 30 games as they finish higher than us

Back